Boy i bet this slowed them down

BrianDzimitrowiczJr

Nothing runs like a Deere.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I have to wonder, did he think he would get away with it and outrun the law on a tractor? or was the whole issue he didnt think, either way I think its pretty darn hilarious reminds me of the abrams tank rampage a few years back and the armored d9 dozer back before that.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

I have to wonder, did he think he would get away with it and outrun the law on a tractor? or was the whole issue he didnt think, either way I think its pretty darn hilarious reminds me of the abrams tank rampage a few years back and the armored d9 dozer back before that.

What about the time Clint Eastwood welded that steel cage inside the bus and drove to city hall! :whistling:

thats great, read that story first thing this am. kinda reminds me of the local guy around us who went to town with his tractor and manure spreader, full. went to the bar and sat there for a while and got a dwi on the way home.........guess he thought it would stick out......i do have to agree, there are SOME good cops but there are a bunch of assholes who make life rough tryin to be tougher than they really are and deserve their cruisers run over.

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

thats great, read that story first thing this am. kinda reminds me of the local guy around us who went to town with his tractor and manure spreader, full. went to the bar and sat there for a while and got a dwi on the way home.........guess he thought it would stick out......i do have to agree, there are SOME good cops but there are a bunch of assholes who make life rough tryin to be tougher than they really are and deserve their cruisers run over.

Sounds like something that would happen in Lewis County where I live.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

I bet that all the sheriff's doing when they were sitting inside was eating doughnuts, bitching about there spouse and kids, being fat, and sucking up tax payers dollars thinking it's gonna be another easy day in "Mayberry". I just wish i coulda been there to see there faces when they came out and seen there cars crushed.

Brian

1959 B61T

(Cheesy annoncer voice) - SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! See the farmer from Palmer crush cars with his TRACTOR FROM HELLLLLLLLLLLLL (echo on . . . )

This is a one time event (next one in 5 to 10) - BEEEEEEE THHHHEERRRRRREEE!!!

• Like 1