Few new hacks on CL

tkobes43

Tom,this B-model looks like it might be an old Mushroom Trans. truck.......................................Mark

Looks like it!!! I hope it doesnt end up in the scrapper! For 1500 bucks i think its a good deal!

Tom

"Nothing Breaks Wind Like A Bulldog"

Looks like it!!! I hope it doesnt end up in the scrapper! For 1500 bucks i think its a good deal!

Tom

No title. Not even a junk yard will take it without a title. How is the buyer supposed to register it after the restoration? They can't. It is a parts truck...unless somebody has a B-model title to a truck that has long since rotted away and can rebuild this one as the one they already have a title to.

That's most likely why it is only $1500

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Neat trailer Tom. Like to have it myself. (no apparent reason, but it is cool) For the money, but surely take some money to make road worthy?

I agree! Thats the kind of trailer i want to pull behind my mack when its done. But don't have the room for a trailer in my driveway lol

Tom

"Nothing Breaks Wind Like A Bulldog"

Ya, one 40ft'r is enough for me right now. I could fit that lil 32ft'r off to the other side when I'm done with my tree removal mess. My neighbors like me now. With that sitting out their back door...........maybe not such much????

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Even not running it looks like a great deal. I have a resource for Nevada titles;I got the one for my '54 GMC 2 ton through this guy. It cost me a couple hundred bucks,but considering I had no previous paperwork and got a clean,non-salvage title,it was fine. The man doesn't get the actual title,but I got the paperwork to hand over at DMV,and the title came to my house in the mail,in my name. Where DMV told me it'd take a couple of months,or more,to get a title,this man got it done in 3 days. I'm told titles are pretty easy and low priced in Idaho,too.

Speed

"Remember-ANY Gun Control is Unconstitutional!"
<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><i><b>MACK-E Model Registry # 36</b></i><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<a href="http://www.nvabatetravel.com/"target="_blank">http://www.nvabatetravel.com/</a>