From the "WTF were they thinking?" file...

RowdyRebel

Thieves reportedly steal necklace from 3-year-old in New York City

Published July 15, 2012 / New York Post

A cruel thug ripped a $400 gold chain off the neck of a 3-year-old boy who was sitting in his stroller and being pushed by his mom in Bedford-Stuyvesant in Brooklyn on Tuesday, law-enforcement sources said, according to the New York Post.

The crook and an accomplice attacked tot Harvey Hernandez in the lobby of his family’s Malcolm X Boulevard apartment building at 11:45 p.m. after following him, his teenage brother and mom Riyana Guerrero home from a Laundromat, the New York post reports.

"I was screaming 'Let go of my baby! Let go of my baby!'" the mom told The Post in Spanish yesterday.

"[The man] didn’t say anything — he just looked at us and laughed, almost mocking us," Guerrero told The Post. "How could he do this to a helpless little baby!"

Who the hell puts a $400 gold chain on a friggin 3 year old kid in a stroller? :huh:

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Will O bama give them another chain??

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

im sure WE will pay for it, or they will get a story and primetime Tv. got a scumbag kid in our neighborhood, 21, never worked, renting a ewmodeled house for 1125 a month that we are payin for. someone asked him why he doesnt have a job, he says, i dont need one, i wont get benefits then. then Social services tells him if he can come up with the 125, they will pay the grand. now tell me how someone on assistence can come up with 125 buck? duh, of course hes collecting and workin under the table. to top it off his future wife that we are probably payin for the weddin for next month had two kids we paid for her to have and she babysits under the table. sorry, on a rant guys! who the hell was that guy that use to be on Tv and the radio with '' You know what makes me sick''?????

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

Bed-Stuy is a ghetto. Its no surprise since the ghetto mentality revolves around materialism and perceived wealth. That is why they buy $200 sneakers and $400 gold chains yet they cant afford to pay rent or buy food.

Obama has nothing to do with this, no president can change stupid. This has been going on since welfare was enacted. There simply isn't enough staff to watch these clowns 24/7.

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!

Bed Sty Brooklyn, the Bowery, Alphabet City and alot of the South Bronx were always bad areas even before WWII. The "Great Society' just sealed their fate. Same as Wyandanch or New Castle. Trash all over, run down homes, closed business' , but most of the cars are new BMW's Caddies and Benzes. Everybody in $500 joggers with a pound of gold on their neck. In both those area there are Obama Campaign offices full of give aways. He is not to blame for the areas, but he certainly is exploiting it for votes. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Bed-Stuy is a ghetto. Its no surprise since the ghetto mentality revolves around materialism and perceived wealth. That is why they buy $200 sneakers and $400 gold chains yet they cant afford to pay rent or buy food.

Obama has nothing to do with this, no president can change stupid. This has been going on since welfare was enacted. There simply isn't enough staff to watch these clowns 24/7.

This is true, but Obama did say that he was going to change the way that past presidents handled stuff like this, as a matter of fact he said that he was going to go through spending,'line by line to stop wasteful spending' OBBIOUSLY, he did not do as he said, and the results are the complete shambles that he has brought this country to..................He has brought us to our knees and that is not GW's fault!

BULLHUSK

• Like 1

Bed Sty Brooklyn, the Bowery, Alphabet City and alot of the South Bronx were always bad areas even before WWII. The "Great Society' just sealed their fate. Same as Wyandanch or New Castle. Trash all over, run down homes, closed business' , but most of the cars are new BMW's Caddies and Benzes. Everybody in $500 joggers with a pound of gold on their neck. In both those area there are Obama Campaign offices full of give aways. He is not to blame for the areas, but he certainly is exploiting it for votes. Paul

I lived in New Cassel as an infant. My Grandmother, an Italian immigrant, lived (and died of natural causes) in an apartment there and my parents also had a place in the same house. I heard the neighborhood improved immediately after we moved out.

Jim

I lived in New Cassel as an infant. My Grandmother, an Italian immigrant, lived (and died of natural causes) in an apartment there and my parents also had a place in the same house. I heard the neighborhood improved immediately after we moved out.

Went dark in the 60's, 90's went Spanish now going to Korean and Chinese.

P.T.CHESHIRE

Went dark in the 60's, 90's went Spanish now going to Korean and Chinese.

My Grandmother never had any trouble up to the time she passed in 1970, but Prospect Ave always was, and I understand still is, a dangerous place to be. I lived on Dryden St, down the block from the water tower, from 65'-'70. I believe the residents on the street are mostly Spanish now. It was a typical residential American neighborhood, right out of "The Wonder Years". The street looks much the same today, but when I visited a few years ago on a mid-summer day, there was not a soul in sight. 45 years ago, the middle of the street looked like a playground.

Jim

I went to trade school there in 1968 /69 right next to Friendly Frost near Urban Avenue. School was closed for 2 days because of a shooting battle over drug turf. We did some work of Westbury ave in the late 90's and had to hire security for the vehicles and be out before 4 pm. Still a odd area, one street is typical home town with nice homes and families and one block over its a war zone. Certain areas are a mix of gangs now from Mexicali Mafia to MS13 and all in between.

P.T.CHESHIRE

I guess it was worse than I'd thought. I was young at the time but have since spoken with my Sister and and she remembers my Grandma as being well liked by her neighbors and could not recall any problems.

I remember Friendly Frost. It was on the last block of the industrial area, near the Wantagh Parkway. I believe the name of the street was Friendly St.

Jim

im sure WE will pay for it, or they will get a story and primetime Tv. got a scumbag kid in our neighborhood, 21, never worked, renting a ewmodeled house for 1125 a month that we are payin for. someone asked him why he doesnt have a job, he says, i dont need one, i wont get benefits then. then Social services tells him if he can come up with the 125, they will pay the grand. now tell me how someone on assistence can come up with 125 buck? duh, of course hes collecting and workin under the table. to top it off his future wife that we are probably payin for the weddin for next month had two kids we paid for her to have and she babysits under the table. sorry, on a rant guys! who the hell was that guy that use to be on Tv and the radio with '' You know what makes me sick''?????

Earl Pitts! Actually Gary Burbank from WLW in Cincinnati- one of my favorites, he's retired now.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.