Get a look at this:

Rob

I think that most of the liberals that voted for him before will do it again.If they do this is Bible prophecy come true and fast.In order for prophecy to be full filled there has to be many liberal voters. We now have many and the borders is open for new votes for him.

• Like 1

glenn akers

We had a co gen plant built in Medford last year and I kept telling my wife there was all Chinese working there. Now I know why! I'm sure all that voted him in before will vote for him again. They are all blinded by his bald faced lies and see nothing real.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I was thinking about this last night, Where are our union members? The Teamsters, USW, BEWU and UBC ? I would think all us members would be making one hell of a racket about this. The unions all support this? Why so quiet? Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I was thinking about this last night, Where are our union members? The Teamsters, USW, BEWU and UBC ? I would think all us members would be making one hell of a racket about this. The unions all support this? Why so quiet? Paul

Maybe this is just a little insight as to what the priorities of the union leadership really are.

• Like 2

All Hoffa JR is, is a great big wind bag! And if the coal miners vote for this guy, then you know something is in the water that there drinkin!!! I have been a Teamster for 41 years and the pension fund is broke, so I guess I won't be seein any of that money! But I didn't expect to anyway, thats why I put my own money away. Every time I see these Dem's talkin about how rich Romney is? Well how about John Kerry or Jack Kennedy an that whole family???? Don't hear to much about them?? why??

Obonehead just loves class war fare," punish those rich bastards!!" Oh by the way, when are we gonna have another one of those 45,000 dollar a plate dinners??

BULLHUSK

• Like 1

Paul I have seen the propaganda that the local union at the road dept sends home with the workers. It's sickening, since when should any entity like that tell you who you need to vote for?

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

They have always told the rank and file who to vote for. Most, including myself vote for our choices. I wonder how much the Asians paid off the "bosses" to keep quiet? Pretty upset with Boeing opening in a Right to Work State and "taking union jobs away". Were is the big blow up rat? Eaten by the China Man??

Never expected any pension monies from them. Saved my own like most did. I needed the book to work period.

Coal miners! When Patriot Coal filed Chapter 11 last week, they said it was falling demand and enviromental regulations. The President said "we need to help the coal industry survive" He killed it and the Miners Union still supports him!

Paul

P.T.CHESHIRE

Paul I have seen the propaganda that the local union at the road dept sends home with the workers. It's sickening, since when should any entity like that tell you who you need to vote for?

They shouldn't.... Find out who is paying for it? If It's commin from the tax payers or your union money, I don't think that they could do that legally. Back in 08 the Teamsters would send me all of this propaganda stuff to vote for Obonehead, and I would send it all back (return postage paid) I don't receive it in the mail anymore!! The Teamster's use an org. called 'Drive' to sell all of there BULLSHIT legally. As far as Juan Willams goes, he will never answer a direct yes or no question!! just like the two brain-less moron's Harry & Nancy! Oh by the way have you ever listened to her answer a question? esp. about Obama care??? how about those Met's??

BULLHUSK

• Like 2