Can you find the pussy?

Olivetroad

Ha! A friend sent it to me, but I knew if I used the word "CAT" no one on here would open it?

I would have because I'm not always looking for the perverse.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Trust me - keep looking - you will find the cat eventually.

I just had a hard time not counting all the electric motors for scrap

post-6658-0-75784500-1341974143_thumb.jp

A pile of junk! hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm the first thing that comes to mind is Cat ...............so I guess the whole pile???

BULLHUSK

A pile of junk! hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm the first thing that comes to mind is Cat ...............so I guess the whole pile???

BULLHUSK

Ha! I had a Chevy truck with a 3116 engine in it for about a week. Everyone had warned me about that engine, but oh no, I didn't listen.

"A dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste" Bill Clinton 1993

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Ha! I had a Chevy truck with a 3116 engine in it for about a week. Everyone had warned me about that engine, but oh no, I didn't listen.

I had two of them and both were trouble free engines coupled to Allison five speed automatics in car hauler service. I rotated trucks through at 1/4 million mile intervals and these were good clean trades. Also had a 3126 but the first hint of electrical problems and it was traded off for a mid liner Mack.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.