It's fargging hot out there!

heh heh,,,"We're in a tight spot boys!" I think my favorite part of that movie is when he was in store for hair balm, he told him he would have to order it, take 3 weeks, he asked for car part, man told him he would have to order it, take 3 weeks, Ole george says "Dam, This place is a geographical oddity, 3 weeks from anywhere!" LOL randyp

Well, its a Texas thang, sweating like a hog, dont know why. Its just a saying dernit, I know a dern hog dont sweat. I have run enough of them with 4 wheelers, and watched them keel over and die. You cant just go round diagramically fractionalizing and invertalizing ever lil ole silly thing I says. I was sweating like a skinny homosapien then dernit, or neanderthal. Any way you turn it, sweat glands were doing double duty. You need to stay outta Meenards too, (never heard of that store myself). alrighty then, sincerely, randyp

When I lived in Houston a guy a worked with would say it was "hotter than a fresh-fu$%ed sheep in a pepper patch". I thought that was an official measurement of temperature down there.

everybody was thinkin' it, nobody else had the balls to say it :clap:

I sweat my balls off days ago.

I'm gonna have to see "Oh Brother Where Art Thou". I went to a "hitchin" yesterday and the dj played some country/bluegrass sounding song that George Clooney had sang in the movie. The crowd went nuts.

Jim

When I lived in Houston a guy a worked with would say it was "hotter than a fresh-fu$%ed sheep in a pepper patch". I thought that was an official measurement of temperature down there.

I sweat my balls of days ago.

I'm gonna have to see "Oh Brother Where Art Thou". I went to a "hitchin" yesterday and the dj played some country/bluegrass sounding song that George Clooney had sang in the movie. The crowd went nuts.

Yeah Jim, That movie is definitely a classic. I guess I shoulda said earlier "I was sweating like a whore in church." randyp

Mark, What's the differenc between a Yankee and a Damn Yankee?

A Yankee is someone who comes from the North.

A Damn Yankee is someone who comes from the North and STAYS.

LOL! proud to be a Damn Yankee!.............................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

everybody was thinkin' it, nobody else had the balls to say it :clap:

I ain't skeerd of the truth...no "balls" needed to call me a cheap bastid. I wear that badge proudly.

I sweat my balls off days ago.

Clooney didn't sing anything...lip synced to Union Station.

Yeah Jim, That movie is definitely a classic. I guess I shoulda said earlier "I was sweating like a whore in church." randyp

Jesus hung out with whores & other sinners....they were the ones needing to be saved.

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

I ain't skeerd of the truth...no "balls" needed to call me a cheap bastid. I wear that badge proudly.

Clooney didn't sing anything...lip synced to Union Station.

Jesus hung out with whores & other sinners....they were the ones needing to be saved.

Yes, but I bet they still sweated, profusely,,,,so,,,,,,,,sincerely, randyp

Guess I'm lucky out here;

Yesterday was over 100,forecast is mid to high 90's for the next 8 days or so.

Yesterday I took the BroncWorth and a 19 foot car trailer about 25 miles West,to Carlin,to bring back a Jeep J-10 a friend bought. My winch control dropped one direction (would power out but wouldn't pull back in) so I had to bridge two wires to make it retrieve. Then my assistant lost grip on the steering wheel and ran the truck off the right side ramp;we jacked up that corner enough to block under the wheel so it'd roll back onto the trailer. That truck was a lot heavier than I was told! The scale indicated it was 6640,but I was told it wouldn't be more than 4000. I was having to use the transfer case as a secondary box to get things rolling. (It only has a 2.8L V-6) (2WD Low Range,run it up to 5th,hit neutral,shift T/C to 2 WD High,catch 3rd and eventually upshift to 4th.) Wouldn't carry 5th even on flat ground,but that wasn't an issue-4th (45mph) was as fast as I could go without getting wagged across the freeway. Got the J-10 to Elko,headed South over Lamoille Summit into Spring Creek,where I delivered it. Broke the shifter tower while backing the trailer to where it needed to be,so I had to disassemble it in the field and find a way to make it work again so I could go home. Seems to work okay,as long as I keep a little downward pressure on the shift knob while shifting. (HMMmm-the shift tower on my spare Mack transmission has the same appearance and shape,but IT'S made of iron instead of plastic;wonder if IT could be made to fit....) Hafta check that out. This little truck sure is a work horse.

Anyway,when I got home I drank about 2 gallons of water then took a sleep break,then got up and parked the trailer and went to get some groceries. Thought briefly of taking the Harley for a short ride,but it was blocked into the garage by my other trailer,and I honestly didn't think I had it in me to re-park THAT trailer too.

Sore all over today.

Speed

"Remember-ANY Gun Control is Unconstitutional!"
<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><i><b>MACK-E Model Registry # 36</b></i><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<a href="http://www.nvabatetravel.com/"target="_blank">http://www.nvabatetravel.com/</a>

Hey Guys: Were sending some cold air down at no charge.Hope it helps out but don't complain if it brings to much rain with it.Have to subsidise you in fuel prices and now this.Just no end to it.

I just spoke to Rob and his nephews Ben and Vinny. They all three said they would give you a kiss on your cheeks the next time they see you.

I will let you determine what set of cheeks are to be kissed.

I just spoke to Rob and his nephews Ben and Vinny. They all three said they would give you a kiss on your cheeks the next time they see you.

I will let you determine what set of cheeks are to be kissed.

I love it when you whisper in my ear. Melts all that wax and grease out.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.