Was at Ashland truck show this weekend. Had a name badge as I was part of the committee and was wearing an orange vest helping doing everything all weekend. Well, two different people came up and said "Gary?". I laughed and said "No, Larry". My printing is hideous and I tried, but failed and made the "L" look like a "G". I then had to explain to even complete strangers that I usually respond to more simple names LOL!!!! Gary was much to nice, even it wasn't my name either.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Cousin Ben...Cousin Vinny.....Everyone has a relative on here 'cept me, I feel left out.....I wanna be "Uncle Yardo- The Lawn Boy Hater"

Just call me "Uncle Yardo" for short....

I think DR. Detroit would sound a lot better!! This way we could all say that we have a Doctor in our family!!..... So what ya think??

BULLHUSK

Yardo has been my nickname for years. My CB handle is "Son of Sam."

I 've been "Cowcatcher" on the C.B. for a good many years (much to the dismay of my lovely wife)!...............................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Was at Ashland truck show this weekend. Had a name badge as I was part of the committee and was wearing an orange vest helping doing everything all weekend. Well, two different people came up and said "Gary?". I laughed and said "No, Larry". My printing is hideous and I tried, but failed and made the "L" look like a "G". I then had to explain to even complete strangers that I usually respond to more simple names LOL!!!! Gary was much to nice, even it wasn't my name either.

I am a cheapskate when it comes to work clothes. I have a closet full of used Cintas type shirts I have picked up here and there - I flip through the hangers until I find the name that fits my mood - one day I am Ross, sometimes Bob, sometimes Eugene, etc.......I have noticed that the shirts getting the least wear are the ones labeled "Timmy". That just won't fly.

How did you come up with the name Olivetroad?

Years ago we bought 15 acres and a little shop building located on Olivet Road in Columbia, Missouri. We then owned some rental properties and called our little homebrewed company Olivet Properties. When we broke down and gave in to the high falutin city folk ways and bought one of dat dem dere new fangled c'mputers, I just used Olivetroad for my imaginary name.

I also like that Olivet Road was the path folks took while headed to Mt. Olivet in Jerusalem. Mt. Olivet is where Jesus ascended into heaven. I spend my life trying real hard to be good, I am just glad this is the dress rehearsal for the big show.

• Like 1

Years ago we bought 15 acres and a little shop building located on Olivet Road in Columbia, Missouri. We then owned some rental properties and called our little homebrewed company Olivet Properties. When we broke down and gave in to the high falutin city folk ways and bought one of dat dem dere new fangled c'mputers, I just used Olivetroad for my imaginary name.

I also like that Olivet Road was the path folks took while headed to Mt. Olivet in Jerusalem. Mt. Olivet is where Jesus ascended into heaven. I spend my life trying real hard to be good, I am just glad this is the dress rehearsal for the big show.

Hey Olive, you'll like this I think. The street I live on with my Mom is Oliver Place!!!

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

Vinnster - Did you ever see the musical "Oliver"? Those boys remind me of my vision of you - are you trained in the art of picking pockets?

You would not believe the crap people come up with when they call me on the phone about items I have for sale on ebay.

1. Is Olive T. Road at home?

2. Can I speak to Mr. Road?

3. Is Mr. Troad in right now?

I guess I can live with Olive. You ever eat those damn things? My wife puts them on salads and crap. I can't stand them. She also is starting to put some kind of dried cranberries on the salad - they call them Craisins - look like a durn red rabbit pellet to me, I won't be eating them either. Do you want me to save them up for you - I can keep them in the secret hiding place I have been kicking them under the table?

I feel bad for you. People used to make fun of my last name, until I scared them all because they thought I was going to beat the living crap outa them. They would call me Santutti, Santushi, and other mean stuff. Now if any of you guys decide to say my last name funny, I'll be sad.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

But wait, I love black olives!!!! They are so good. Green olives, just plain suck. Ewwww.

You need to get a big ol' mouth full of them nasty sucking green olives, and then stand in front of a mirror and practice your hit man accent - you wanna piece of me? Lay that on the next feller that makes fun of San-Sushi, Santa-duchi, Sans-douchy or whatever your name is.