You need to get a big ol' mouth full of them nasty sucking green olives, and then stand in front of a mirror and practice your hit man accent - you wanna piece of me? Lay that on the next feller that makes fun of San-Sushi, Santa-duchi, Sans-douchy or whatever your name is.

My last name is Santucci Olive. Green Olives are nasty.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

Years ago we bought 15 acres and a little shop building located on Olivet Road in Columbia, Missouri. We then owned some rental properties and called our little homebrewed company Olivet Properties. When we broke down and gave in to the high falutin city folk ways and bought one of dat dem dere new fangled c'mputers, I just used Olivetroad for my imaginary name.

I also like that Olivet Road was the path folks took while headed to Mt. Olivet in Jerusalem. Mt. Olivet is where Jesus ascended into heaven. I spend my life trying real hard to be good, I am just glad this is the dress rehearsal for the big show.

You put a bit more thought into your user name than I did for mine. I wanted something Mack related but wanted to leave the good names for the big-timers that had yet to join BMT. perhaps I should've given it more time.

My other choices were Boll Weevil, which was my Dad's cb handle since the early 60's but was already taken, and Ragman. I was working for the aforementioned Cintas when Al Gore gave the world the gift of the interweb and Ragman was a nickname given to be by several customers who saw me on a weekly basis, but never noticed my name was on all my shirts and jackets.

Jim

Years ago we bought 15 acres and a little shop building located on Olivet Road in Columbia, Missouri. We then owned some rental properties and called our little homebrewed company Olivet Properties. When we broke down and gave in to the high falutin city folk ways and bought one of dat dem dere new fangled c'mputers, I just used Olivetroad for my imaginary name.

I also like that Olivet Road was the path folks took while headed to Mt. Olivet in Jerusalem. Mt. Olivet is where Jesus ascended into heaven. I spend my life trying real hard to be good, I am just glad this is the dress rehearsal for the big show.

Well at least now I can stop saying "Olive Troad" or "Olive T Road" and confusing myself every time... I know now! "Olivet Road"

Thanks

PS...Do you know what happened when the Pope went to mount Olive?

Popeye got pissed!!!!!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana::tease::clap:

• Like 1

Hey Olive, you'll like this I think. The street I live on with my Mom is Oliver Place!!!

In 1969, a singer named Oliver had a hit single with the song "Good Morning Starshine". Here are some of the lyrics:

Gliddy glub gloopy

Nibby nabby noopy

La la la lo lo

Sabba sibby sabba

Nooby abba nabba

Le le lo lo

Tooby ooby walla

Nooby abba naba

Early morning singing song

...and we haven't heard from Oliver since.

Leversole. You are going to burn for that joke!......me too because I laughed as well.

Yeah but I liked it. That moves me up to the front of the line.

Jim