Who's Going to Macungie?

I went to the museum last year too. One question though, I want to be in the nug shot for BMT, but I also wanted to go to the Mack plant. The tour at the plant will prolly be going on while the mugshot is being taken.

Fear not young one. The buses to the plant run all day, and the tour is self-guided and at your own pace. Just make sure you wear comfortble walking shoes, as walking the line from one end to the other is just a little over a mile.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

The Mack factory and the Mack Customer Center will be open on Friday and Saturday. A shuttle bus will transport you from the ATCA National Meet to the plant and museum on Saturday. The Museum is open weekdays normally. Mack certainly does what is necessary to appease our members. I guess it is a two way street, we do what we can to help out Mack Trucks.

Getting close, things are coming together, SEE YOU THERE!

Doug

Interested in Old Trucks? Check out:

www.antiquetruckclubofamerica.org

The Mack factory and the Mack Customer Center will be open on Friday and Saturday. A shuttle bus will transport you from the ATCA National Meet to the plant and museum on Saturday. The Museum is open weekdays normally. Mack certainly does what is necessary to appease our members. I guess it is a two way street, we do what we can to help out Mack Trucks.

Getting close, things are coming together, SEE YOU THERE!

Doug

I see where the The Mack Museum is open for tours 3 days a week Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 10:00 A.M. and 4:00 P.M. normally does any body know if it will be open thurdsday?

I am trying to find the best time to fly in to the aera and be able to see it all.

bobgil@sbcglobal.net 817-480-7158 hope to meet some new faces there Bob

Bob Gil

If it an't a Mack could it really be a truck???

Trailers will be parked on the soccer field in the back and across Lehigh St by the tracks. All of this pending the weather. The Tyler Pipe lot was overtaken by our largest supporter. Good for them, bad for us. Doug

Thanks. Is the space adequate or should I try to park it at the hotel to give you more room?

And many thanks to those who responded to my request for storage space for the 52. Thanks to 1958 F.W.D. aka Randy, I found a spot. See all of you on Friday.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

Thanks. Is the space adequate or should I try to park it at the hotel to give you more room?

And many thanks to those who responded to my request for storage space for the 52. Thanks to 1958 F.W.D. aka Randy, I found a spot. See all of you on Friday.

"The Other Randy"

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

If you can keep it at the hotel, it may be beneficial. When forced to use the park grounds, we always get tight on space.

Thanks, Doug

Interested in Old Trucks? Check out:

www.antiquetruckclubofamerica.org

I may not be able to attend :( My mother is having back surgery on Tuesday (12th). Depending on how she recovers will determine if I am able to attend.

I know I will not have my MH ready since the exhaust fabricator has not completed the pipes. He had two (2) months to make the two (2) pipes and they still aren't completed. I should have just ordered the system from Mack in galvanized metal rather than install stainless.

I have paid hotel reservations for Friday and Saturday nights in Fogelsville. If anyone needs a room we can "work out a deal".

I am keeping my fingers crossed that I can attend.

The room is no longer available. Thanks for the interest. I am going to try and attend on Saturday but without my MH.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Any of you guys going to macungie,please be on the lookout for a couple Mack hats with the old style logo on them,my boy has been bugging the piss outta me about one,but i have not been able to locate any,,,,,,,other than on ebay,and i aint paying $45.00 dollars for a baseball hat!...............................Thanks,Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Any of you guys going to macungie,please be on the lookout for a couple Mack hats with the old style logo on them,my boy has been bugging the piss outta me about one,but i have not been able to locate any,,,,,,,other than on ebay,and i aint paying $45.00 dollars for a baseball hat!...............................Thanks,Mark

:sniff: thanks dad, I guess i don't mean that much to you :sniff:

• Like 2

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

I'll be there all day Saturday with "Little Orange". Flag me down, say hello and hop on if you want a ride.

post-99-0-92930900-1339365600_thumb.jpg

Even installed a special seat for Rob. After the Litiz episode he's not allowed in the cab.

post-99-0-19186100-1339365860_thumb.jpg

Mark those old style hats are getting hard to come by. i go to swapmeets all the time and you cant hardly find the old Mack hats & belt buckle like you used to. a few years ago i found a new still in the box from Mack F- model belt buckle, i also found 2 Blue Mountian Mack hats, i will keep my eyes open for any old style logo hats. Ron

I'll be there all day Saturday with "Little Orange". Flag me down, say hello and hop on if you want a ride.

Even installed a special seat for Rob. After the Litiz episode he's not allowed in the cab.

Awesome! I soooo want a ride. You've got one passenger for sure.

Ben

post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

I have a picture of Rob in your cab with you, though I have been sworn to never post it! :whistling:

Like one of these?

post-99-0-35169800-1339384433.jpgpost-99-0-46367800-1339384453.jpgpost-99-0-87033600-1339384492.jpg

Great idea David! You may want to install a seat belt. After all we would not want Rob to fall off with his pants down.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Mark those old style hats are getting hard to come by. i go to swapmeets all the time and you cant hardly find the old Mack hats & belt buckle like you used to. a few years ago i found a new still in the box from Mack F- model belt buckle, i also found 2 Blue Mountian Mack hats, i will keep my eyes open for any old style logo hats. Ron

Thats true,used to be they were everywhere! i havent seen any (other than ebay) for YEARS! i just don't like the "new" Mack logo,i still prefer the B-R-model era logo,let me know if you do come up with anything,i surely appreacieate it!..........Thanks,Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.