Went Shed Shopping, not good.

41chevy

Went to the "Shed Super Store near by for a new 10 x 14 "office" to replace the burned down one. First mistake..rode there with Momma driving. Second mistake..pocket full of cash. Third mistake..said "OH Man! Look at that AutoCar! I like it!" Which was than followed by a U Turn and no shed. Paul

acar2.jpg

acar1.jpg

As Momma make high G U turn

acar3.jpg

acar4.jpg

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

My head would still be aching.

I've learned to keep my mouth shut.

Rob

I never knew I said it out loud..:(

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Hell, you can buy a new shed damn near anywhere,but a new (to you anyway) AUTOCAR? not everyday you see one for sale,and as allready stated,its the PERFECT vehicle to truck the new shed home with!...............................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Take the unmounted flatbed and flip it upside down and backwards - stay with me now, I know this is hard to envision - then weld the one flatbed to the other one, get some plywood sides, now you have a shed that happens to be on top of an autocar.

I never knew I said it out loud.. :(

After loosing the "boys", I learned to think quietly, very, quietly.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Tried to justify it with the extra flat bed and utility body off setting how ever much they want for the A car. That was countered with "how many trucks, trailers and other piles crap do you have?" when I didn't answer she spent the next 20 minutes rattling off almost everything I have, even a few I forgot about. When she goes to work on tuesday I'll go over and just look at the A car. I need it to replace my DM 800............... in 5 or 10 years. :)

P.T.CHESHIRE

Still too loud.

Rob

this better? ....,.,.,.,,.

P.T.CHESHIRE

this better? ....,.,.,.,,.

That is much better. I'm only interested in your best interest.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Tried to justify it with the extra flat bed and utility body off setting how ever much they want for the A car.

HA! That was my first thought -

"Honey I HAVE to buy it. I don't really want the truck, but the beds on top and that Meyer snowplow are just real valuable right now, and you know how much you wanted those new shoes you showed me the other day".

looks good,,,but i think you need the shed more...bob

I know...and since I lost out on a municipal bid because "my equipment is too old" I really don't need it. I'll still look at it though.

Bob, I got the Yankee clock fixed. Paul

P.T.CHESHIRE