Macungie show

Is there a place close by to park a small RV? WHat about Hotels?

I have only been once, and I remember parking across the main highway and walking to the park...dont know if I could park a pickup and RV in the parking lot or what? Also, may stay in a hotel...one day is just not enough!

• Like 1

Leversole

Google Fogelsville PA, Trexlertown PA, and Emmaus PA. The majority of the motels are on RT 22 and 309 about 10-15 miles from the show. There are probably camp grounds in the area also..See what Google has to say..

If worse comes to worse I can tell you where there is a nudist camp about 35 miles to the north!!

Brocky

Leversole

Google Fogelsville PA, Trexlertown PA, and Emmaus PA. The majority of the motels are on RT 22 and 309 about 10-15 miles from the show. There are probably camp grounds in the area also..See what Google has to say..

If worse comes to worse I can tell you where there is a nudist camp about 35 miles to the north!!

I'll stay there if they support gang bangs where I can go last.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

There is a camping area on the show grounds. It is dry camping but very convenient to everything. We stayed there last year and will be there again this year.

Denny

330-550-6020

A "Mack Pack" Charter Member

There are several new hotels up around the intersection of 100 & 22. 20 years ago we were staying in western Allentown. Now there are so many to choose from very close. Just google macungie PA, go to the map & search for hotels....

Cheers,

Rick

Richard Mark

Owner / Master Model Maker

Industrial Model Design
Ap40rocktruck

I can run flat foot at 62 but I just dont like that.

Trent

Did that for 9 yrs, til I got mine regeared last year. Unfortunately I don't have enough HP to go any faster anyway?? WTH? :blush:

Some day I'd like to make the trip to Macungie.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Did that for 9 yrs, til I got mine regeared last year. Unfortunately I don't have enough HP to go any faster anyway?? WTH? :blush:

Some day I'd like to make the trip to Macungie.

im working on 7 years and just can stand it anymore. I had the truck out tonight for a run and was thinking I cant wait for more gears and top speed. And now that IL interstates are 65MPH I get passed like im standing still. At 55MPH it would be a 1 1/2 day tripto get to the mack show. It should only be a 3/4 day trip if your not pushing it hard.

I am still waiting on my stainless exhaust pipes but I plan to be there. Last year was my first show and it was great! Looking forward to attending this year. Are we planning to meet at the Watts tent at 12 noon Saturday for a group photo?

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"