Are people really this stupid?

vision386

Heard some disturbing news on XM radio on my way home tonight,Fox news annalists predicted that if the elections were held today, obama bin laden would win by a LARGE margin! are people really this friggin' stupid? if this is the case,i may be looking in to relocating,maybe canadia? or ol' mexico (thats where most of the jobs are anyway)................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Heard some disturbing news on XM radio on my way home tonight,Fox news annalists predicted that if the elections were held today, obama bin laden would win by a LARGE margin! are people really this friggin' stupid? if this is the case,i may be looking in to relocating,maybe canadia? or ol' mexico (thats where most of the jobs are anyway)................................Mark

I would move to Canada. I was thinking about that. Im prolly not going to be able to have my dream job, have my own trucking buisness with all Macks. I like Canada, they have no enemies, you dont have to worry about getting nuked! Well just kidding, kinda. Id live in Canadia.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

Yeah work for KW, Freightliner, IH , etc. in Mexico...

Sad to hear our younger people would leave the US for another country , nothing against you Vinny at all man , just I hear that alot from the younger ones..

Id do that, and plant a bomb on all them motors in the trucks. Ha ha. :whistling: I like America best stuff is built here. I wouldnt want to leave. Just scary living here sometimes. We get our nose into everbody elses buisness then they dont like us. I love it cause MACKS are built here!!!

• Like 2

Seriously Vinny - if you think you may have something spelled wrong, look it up!

If you don't you just program into your brain the improper spelling and you will never learn the right way. I am always looking up the proper spelling or way to use a word in a sentence for my work and I am 42 years old.

Not that we can tell on a computer, but handwriting is something else that we should all pay more attention to.

We all get into such a big hurry that we often don't catch our mistakes, let alone correct them. I hope you realize that on here whenever anyone corrects anyone else, it is out of friendship!

• Like 1

Considering that Bush got this country into two wars that he had not strategy for

no way of paying for and no way of.ending knowing that he would be out of office before it was over it is surprising to hear people blame the problems of.America on President Obama. I know the republican party gave you guys a tax refund, but how did that really help you or the country. I'm sure I'll get plenty of negative feed back on this, but i didn't bring it up. I like trucks, not politics. This is why the aths does.not.allow controversial subjects. Not everyone on here is a republican. Obama is not the cause of all of this country's problems. Say all you want. I won't be reading of the replies. If you want to talk about trucks I'm in.

Mike

• Like 1

Here are a couple of signs that show how I feel:

post-6658-0-50415600-1334977452.jpg

post-6658-0-27999800-1334977428_thumb.jp

Nice, last year in 5th grade, we took a field trip to Washington D.C. We went on the street in front of the White Hose by the fence. I stuck my arm through the fence. Anyways there was a guy out front who had a tent, laptop, and signs saying we were goona be nuked and crap. It was scary. Ill have to find the picture of all the 5th graders in front of the White House.

and with one stroke of his pen your president spent more than all other previous presidents on socialized medical care. I think BOTH parties suck, in fact all politicians could give a shit less about this country, they just want to make a pile of money with never lifting a finger or contributing anything good to society. No matter what party you are for I cant imagine that you think its right that you HAVE to pay for everyone else's medical, food, shelter etc etc.. This country was founded by tough assed people who didnt play, race, gender or any other cards to further themselves. They worked hard (that was the begining of the American dream), saved their money (part two of the dream) for any of lifes "hiccups" and didnt depend on big brother (ie you and me) to pay for any of their blunders. Once they had what they felt was adequate savings built up they could by a house, land, farm, business, vehicle and not expect you and me to pay for it since its now everyones human right to own something. Then those tough assed people who founded this country kept on working hard to better themselves rather than expect society to cushion them from any kind of other mishap.

Same page! very well said,personally i am not a "political" person either,nor do i want to stir-up trouble,i am just sick and damn tired of hearing about all the "good" things this a-hole has done for this country.......am i missing something? can anyone show me ANYTHING obama has done or said that has improved matters here?.......OOOPS! i meant working,taxpaying (legal) American citizens............Mark
  • Like 1

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Same page! very well said,personally i am not a "political" person either,nor do i want to stir-up trouble,i am just sick and damn tired of hearing about all the "good" things this a-hole has done for this country.......am i missing something? can anyone show me ANYTHING obama has done or said that has improved matters here?.......OOOPS! i meant working,taxpaying (legal) American citizens............Mark

Mark,

If the Supreme Court knocks down Obama care, he's got nothin.....Absolutely nothin to his credit.............Nothing!!...Nothing!! This is the Guy that was gonna go line for line on Gov. spending and cut all waste! OOOOOOOK I would like to know what spread sheet he's been lookin at, cause it sure wasn't the G.S.A's ??? Oh by the way... the GSA is in charge of purshasing and contracts and Gov. spending!! Do ya think the Fox just might be in charge of the hen house??? Or is this GW's fault also?

BULLHUSK PS The Secret Service... Why in the hell can't they keep there services a secret??

if any body knew better theyde understand that both sides sleep in the same bed. oboma and bush shared a hug at the whitehouse front steps at obamas entrance to this whole mess and if you look closely bush is talking into his ear. we got em good buddy and theyre all suckers! watch, for the next four years theyl fight cuss and divide housholds and well still own em. guess again. politics aint got nothin to do with it. thats why i like trucks. reliable, honest ,dependable. mack trucks.

This sounds like the opinion of one news annalists, Fact is three of the four major polls this week show Romney would win.

Whats it gonna take for the people that we send to Washington to fight for We The People!!.. I do know what I think.... I think it would be nice if we had a third party (A peoples party) but I don't think It's going to happen in my life time! Esp. if we're sitting here worring about this guy we have in office gettin re-elected!! Are you kidding me!! And for some people to say that Bush got us into two wars is just crazy talk! I mean what the hell were we to do? just wait around for the next planes to hit!! Look my back yard in Jersey City NJ had two Great things, one is Lady Liberty just south of me and the other was the Twin Towers one mile across the Hudson from me. We the People in JC saw first hand what happens when we come under a supprise attack and not knowing what the hell is gonna happen next!! Well it's time for me to step away from the computer right now before I say things that are not very nice

BULLHUSK

• Like 1

It seems that the current Pres. is tryinmg to do the maximum damage before the election "just in case". He created the OFR without anybodies knowledge to monitor and collect financial data on all people and institutions. The budget for it comes from taxing financial institutions with assets over 5 billion.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/04/19/new-federal-agency-ofr-stirs-orwellian-fears/

He has now earmarked 56 million to plan the Federal control of ALL energy suppliers and decided that the way to lower gas prices is to tax the producers.

As for our security??

http://www.foxnews.c...intcmp=trending

God help us if he gets reelected....I'll join Ted Nugent! Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Those polls are worthless. For every one that shows Obama in the lead, there will be one that has Romney on top. It all comes down to which organization is conducting it. I will vote in this election as I have in every Presidential election since 1980, but as of now it won't be for either one of those clowns. I'm leaning toward a Mickey Mouse write-in

Jim

Those polls are worthless. For every one that shows Obama in the lead, there will be one that has Romney on top. It all comes down to which organization is conducting it. I will vote in this election as I have in every Presidential election since 1980, but as of now it won't be for either one of those clowns. I'm leaning toward a Mickey Mouse write-in

That would be a vote for PBO. You have no one to blame but yourself if you throw away your vote and we end up with four more years. If you think the damage over the last three and a half years has been bad (when he had to evaluate every decision and policy against reelection), what do you think the next four will be like? It makes me sick thinking of the consequences of him appointing any more Supreme Court Justices.

That would be a vote for PBO. You have no one to blame but yourself if you throw away your vote and we end up with four more years. If you think the damage over the last three and a half years has been bad (when he had to evaluate every decision and policy against reelection), what do you think the next four will be like? It makes me sick thinking of the consequences of him appointing any more Supreme Court Justices.

I would also blame myself if I voted for Romney and he won.

Jim