Old Tanker

HeavyGunner

Today I was visiting with a good friend of mine and was asking if I could get some aged horse manure for my garden from him. As expected he said yes but he didnt think that he could get a tractor back there since one entrance would be too muddy right now and the other has been neglected for years and has too much stuff piled around it to get a tractor back to it. As conversation went on he told me he had what he believed to be an early 50's little tanker trailer that he thought would hold 2000 gallons or less. He then asked if I wanted it to pull behind that old Mack that I keep jabberin' about and of course I said yes. I know I know, :worthlesswithoutpics[1]: . As soon as I get down there I promise to take lots of pictures I just couldnt wait to tell you guys about my cool new toy.

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. I got told that people were annoyed with me saying that!! Just because Olives grown up doesnt mean he is off the hook. Im serious right now.

Your upset because he beat you to it!!!! Everyone knows U models can't pull tankers, with the sloshing of liquid and the offset cab, well,need I say anymore?

Thought maybe my wife adn I were going to go fishing today (which the tanker is right long the way) but I woke up and there was a white covering of crappy april snow blanketing the landscape. BOOOOO :thumbsdown: !! Will try and get them soon.

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

Everbody gits 3 guesses why you cant see Olive on there,,,randyp

You guys are all on the wrong track! i'm thinking Olive MAY be in the bus,just not able to be seen,i mean look at the ear to ear grin on Randys face,and it seems Spot is seeing something?..................just a thought from a wrongheaded Jersey Guy!..........Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.