Old Tanker

HeavyGunner

I go out of town to an auction for a couple of days and I get back and turn on this clown show and sure enough I see about what I expected to see!

So much for my fervent prayers that the average intelligence level of the posts on here would increase with my absence.

The real reason I was not shown in the bus photo is because I was kicked off that day for making Vroom, Vroom noises when the driver would shift and for sending hate letters to the school board because they did not haul us in a U model bus.

Youse guys are just jealous that Randyp and me only had to go to school until the 5th grade - at the end of that year, a real nice lady in the office told us both to go away quietly as we had already learned everything we ever could.

Thanks for the laughs - I now go forth into my day of work with a spring in my Redwing covered step....................

what a cute little bus,,,but wheres the pictures of the tractor,,and tank?????????bob

I am working on it bob lol, the snow storm made it a muddy $%#*! Sunday so I didnt venture out to try and take a pic. 19 miles on muddy, gumbo clay roads sucks and takes a lot of quarters to get it off before it dries hard as concrete. No promises but we may go down tonight to try and get a pickup load of horse manure for my garden and I will get pics on here ASAP. :SMOKIE-LFT:

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

Awright, thas enough picking on the Olive! The short bus hadnt got to his house yet,,,Hatcity is the winner!! randyp

whatdiwin?whatdiwin?

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

as promised pics of my tanker!! Its a little rough (ok alot rough) but hey its free and cool looking.

post-8681-0-37069700-1334719727_thumb.jp

post-8681-0-23253800-1334719791_thumb.jp

post-8681-0-79992200-1334719844_thumb.jp

Aftermarket axle conversion :idunno::loldude:

post-8681-0-34675600-1334720299.jpg

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

post-8681-0-84318000-1334720484_thumb.jp

post-8681-0-30786000-1334720513_thumb.jp

Mack suspension???

post-8681-0-26633100-1334720600_thumb.jp

post-8681-0-17385700-1334720719.jpg

I thank all of you for your patience while waiting for me to get down and take the pictures. It was a good "date nite" with the missus tonight, drove to the river, shoveled a pickup load of aged horse manure for the garden, took pictures of the tanker and watched the moon rise from the suspension bridge on our way home.