Mack B-61 and couple trailers

thomastractorsvc

Hey all posting this for a good guy named Scott, you can check some pictures and contact him via the web site or number posted on the site. the truck and trailers are located in Pittsburgh, KS. The price is right this stuff!

Call Scott 620-231-7282 they can help with loading.

http://kunshektrucking.com/equip.html

Robert

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

I am trying to go by next tuesday to look at the Mack, I have to be in Joplin and they are pretty close.

I hope you can save it, if it's all possible. Funny thing about seeing these trailers is. I find myself looking at old trailers also. They are not really hard to find if you are trying to find them. But look like another big project to get involved with.

mike

I hope you can save it, if it's all possible. Funny thing about seeing these trailers is. I find myself looking at old trailers also. They are not really hard to find if you are trying to find them. But look like another big project to get involved with.

mike

I bought a 1959 van trailer the other day because I thought it would be neat to pull around. After crawling around under it and checking out the brakes, lines, axles, tires on split rims, and all, I sold it to a guy for storage - it was not a real cool looking one to start with, and it just looked like a money pit that leaves you with a big assed box you pull around a couple times a year.

That trailer looks ROUGH!! Yup, unless they are clean and roadable now...they are a money pit to make them such. Might start down the road and find you've got a flatbed soon after since the body falls off!!!

I had to do a double take on the B61, thinking it was actually a B67 concave cab. That is until I realized it was just crunched that way, not made that way LOL!!!

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Tow that trailer home for me!

I've seen an old round nose van trailer parked in the woods on rt. 220 between Eagle Rock and Iron Gate. Been there a long time. I don't know anything about it, tried to get a picture but it's in a hard spot to get a decent one driving by.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

That trailer looks ROUGH!! Yup, unless they are clean and roadable now...they are a money pit to make them such. Might start down the road and find you've got a flatbed soon after since the body falls off!!!

I had to do a double take on the B61, thinking it was actually a B67 concave cab. That is until I realized it was just crunched that way, not made that way LOL!!!

Look again,Larry,it is a concave cab.

• 4 weeks later...