What to do in Tennessee?

Timothy Maikshilo

I just hope you didn't go there to chase your cousin.

Rob

He seems like an honorable man. I'm sure if he found her he'd marry her.

you got the Grand ole opry,Bridgestone has a big plant there. Go fire bomb the pricks that installed the Apu 4 years ago. Plenty of things to do around there.

Didn't see that one in the brochure.

Jim

I dont like planes, I will never fly.

Like girls, and "U" models, that will change.

Uncle Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Thanks for all the great ideas' gentlemen. As I will have 5 guys with me not sure what they will have on there minds too. The cousin thing doesn't sound bad since we are separated by about a dozen states that would make us "distant" cousins and Mike probably wouldn't want a house full of northern boyz drinking his shine. The Nashville info looks great and the other guys like country music and I like the man in black too but my ears tend to bleed if prolonged ex-posher to it. I'll take plenty of pictures but the cousin thing you'll have to use your imagination ;)

Thanks for all the great ideas' gentlemen. As I will have 5 guys with me not sure what they will have on there minds too. The cousin thing doesn't sound bad since we are separated by about a dozen states that would make us "distant" cousins and Mike probably wouldn't want a house full of northern boyz drinking his shine. The Nashville info looks great and the other guys like country music and I like the man in black too but my ears tend to bleed if prolonged ex-posher to it. I'll take plenty of pictures but the cousin thing you'll have to use your imagination ;)

Apparently,,,you are not aware of my "vivid" imagination, so better pass on that one. have a good safe time,,,randyp

Hey Tim,

Since I work downtown Smashville. The suggestion of 2nd and 3rd Avenues are a good choice. Broadway starts at the riverfront, 1st Ave. and goes west which turns into Westend. It is Rt.70 not to get you confused. I really suggest going on line and making your choices of where to stay and visit. It is too much to list here. Funny for me is I never thought our city was an interesting place to visit. I'm no Country Music Fan. Opryland was a good place until that was torn down and made a Opry Mills Mall which has a Bass Pro Shop.

What day is your arrival and how many days are you here?

mike

Hey Tim,

Since I work downtown Smashville. The suggestion of 2nd and 3rd Avenues are a good choice. Broadway starts at the riverfront, 1st Ave. and goes west which turns into Westend. It is Rt.70 not to get you confused. I really suggest going on line and making your choices of where to stay and visit. It is too much to list here. Funny for me is I never thought our city was an interesting place to visit. I'm no Country Music Fan. Opryland was a good place until that was torn down and made a Opry Mills Mall which has a Bass Pro Shop.

What day is your arrival and how many days are you here?

mike

Thanks Mike, Headed out at 12:00 PM from Manchester, NH. then stop over in Philly then Nashville. I'll have this evening to possibly see some sights and then get ready for class early on Tuesday through Thursday. Not a lot of time but would love to see something new.

I'll prolly like girls someday (sad to say) but I will alway love U models and old Macks. I dont know about the flying thing though.

Well it is better then boys and also better then getting up on top of the dog and trying to make sure the exhaust is cool enough :whistling:

• Like 1

Landed in Nashville at 5:45 PM Tenn. time and headed to the Sheraton then to dinner at Donjons I think? Had a local Yazoo beer and steak with the boys. Eight of us all together, the crew from Maine and the crew from New Hampshire too. Headed to school this morning then this evening there is some big to do's down town so we'll go check that out. Pictures when I get back home do to having my work computer.

Landed in Nashville at 5:45 PM Tenn. time and headed to the Sheraton then to dinner at Donjons I think? Had a local Yazoo beer and steak with the boys. Eight of us all together, the crew from Maine and the crew from New Hampshire too. Headed to school this morning then this evening there is some big to do's down town so we'll go check that out. Pictures when I get back home do to having my work computer.

Glad you guys got here safe. Make sure you check out lower Broadway, from the river up to Union Station at 10th Avenue. Walking is the best way to explore.I'll check back when I can. I'm at 9th and Commerce from 7a.m. till 1 p.m. today.

mike

mike

Glad you guys got here safe. Make sure you check out lower Broadway, from the river up to Union Station at 10th Avenue. Walking is the best way to explore.I'll check back when I can. I'm at 9th and Commerce from 7a.m. till 1 p.m. today.

mike

mike

Thanks Mike,

We are in class all day and only have the evening as the shuttle drops us back off at the Sheraton. The boys want to go to Coyote Ugly tonight.....Oh boy....

Gotta get ready for school.....