Rob

This story has it all

1.Carelessness

2.Rage

3.Stupidity

4.Justice

5.Philanthropy

6.And a Cunt

I'm glad to see justice was served in a timely fashion and all involved (and some that weren't) got what they deserved. It's very kind of you to donate the money to those in need.

• Like 1

Jim

Thats very kind of you to donate to that uncle Rob. You should have donated to my charity

PROJECT LOPSIDED MACK TRUCK "SIDEWINDER" NOT MANY OF THESE LEFT PLEASE SAVE THEM. :tease:

That would take away from my stingy, greedy, world can kiss my ass, self serving son of a bitch attitude and style I so adore; I couldn't do that as it may change my always cheery disposition.

Uncle Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I would leave the tree there, what is it protecting if people make it further into the yard? My dad would never get the ditch in front of his house filled in because it stopped a few cars from getting into the yard further. Write down her address and give it to the charity so they can send her a thank you card, it just might make her feel like shit, if not they can flood her with solicitations for years to come.

#1 on A-model registry

If I drink because of work, why can't I drink at work?

I would leave the tree there, what is it protecting if people make it further into the yard? My dad would never get the ditch in front of his house filled in because it stopped a few cars from getting into the yard further. Write down her address and give it to the charity so they can send her a thank you card, it just might make her feel like shit, if not they can flood her with solicitations for years to come.

I've debated on taking that tree down for years as it is in the middle of the expanded drive entrance into the shop. It is not in the way with automobiles, but trucks it is definately in the way. The driveway is 14' in width now and the tree is on the edge of it. I'm going to 24' in overall width. The ditch in front of the shop is near six feet deep so need to roll a culvert into it before punching out onto the hiway that runs in front of the shop.

I had planned to draft a letter to accompany my check and the reason for the donation although I'm well known there.

We support them, "March of Dimes", and "Crittenton Center" whom support abused, battered women and intervene in hostile or drug infected households.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Be careful about that tree. Seen this on mommas future cam....'

Dog_Peeing.jpg

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Be careful about that tree. Seen this on mommas future cam....'

Dog_Peeing.jpg

If "Momma" looked anything like that when laying down, I'd give her anything she ever wanted. Instead, looking from her head down, I got to look at a great plateau, followed by a couple of majestic peaks, (no snow caps but just as frigid) and as you move further down, a swollen ice dome, and yet further down two flattened depressions were it looks like a flying saucer landed. Feets? Aww gawd, thems is some ugly feets and I've not found a suitable comparison for them.

Rob

I meant to tell you that if the tree dies the replacement is 1000.00/inch. Multiply 1000 times the diameter of the tree and there is your number. Don't add anything to the tree. The salve holds in fungus and other damaging micro-organisms. Best to leave it alone. Tree will heal itself, just like we do. Next time some broad follows you home due to a little fuel spill, be a gentlemen. Offer a free car wash and proceed to pull out your pecker and hose it down. Or give it a sprinkle- depends on your equipment!!!!!

I meant to tell you that if the tree dies the replacement is 1000.00/inch. Multiply 1000 times the diameter of the tree and there is your number. Don't add anything to the tree. The salve holds in fungus and other damaging micro-organisms. Best to leave it alone. Tree will heal itself, just like we do. Next time some broad follows you home due to a little fuel spill, be a gentlemen. Offer a free car wash and proceed to pull out your pecker and hose it down. Or give it a sprinkle- depends on your equipment!!!!!

I'd hate to make some cunt faint in the driveway. Pissing on a lady's car, yeah, I've done that!!

Rob