Daingerfield Revisited

other dog

"B-model" Mike Malone and his sidekick Jerry are lollygagging at the Daingerfield diner to make sure they'll be out of hours when they get back to their terminal...

post-1374-0-02941100-1330192081_thumb.jp

suddenly a strange figure appears outside the window...

post-1374-0-61136300-1330192274_thumb.jp

Did you notice the blue car in the background? - it keeps driving by like its spying or sumpin' - Call Barney Fife.

Did you notice the blue car in the background? - it keeps driving by like its spying or sumpin' - Call Barney Fife.

Uh...hello! Shouldn't we be calling the police?

Screw the blue car! I say we need to call the D.O.T.! That B doesn't appear to registered, has no right side mirror, and where the hell is the top of the intake?

This town is out of control. Where's the OUTRAGE???!!!

Jim

Ain't Spot driving it??

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Yall is all gone bonkers! Spot cant drive, I dont drink coffee, That particular B doesnt have intake stack, the mirror got drug off on a limb, and I aint never hired no scraper driver, it is quite an amusing repertoire though,,,randyp

Thats cause you want all the glory and self gratification to yourself

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Yall is all gone bonkers! Spot cant drive, he got too many tickets and lost his license for 120 days, I dont drink coffee, That particular B doesnt have intake stack, the mirror got drug off on a limb, and I aint never hired no scraper driver, and the hogs didn't eat her neither...I mean, if I hadda hired one that is. it is quite an amusing repertoire though,,,randyp

ok

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Now everybody should'nt be so hard on Ol' Randyp! it takes a good deal of time and effort to find and train the right operator for heavy equipment,he's prolly just puttin in some extra time just to make sure the new employee has the hang of things (Caterpiller wise)..............................Mark

post-5836-0-89944400-1330473016_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Ifn I was a betting man, and was to make a bet, Im figuring shes prolly sporting on o them "outties". Cameltoe prolly looks like a big mac stood on side. randyp

If it looks like a big mac stood sideways, Would you eat it?????

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

It's a good thing that's hardened steel she's leaning on.

it wasn't hardened until she leaned on it.

Ifn I was a betting man, and was to make a bet, Im figuring shes prolly sporting on o them "outties". Cameltoe prolly looks like a big mac stood on side. randyp

Sounds tasty, but hold the special sauce.

Jim