Mick's B-Model

This truck is being restored at the Gainesville Truck Center in Gainesville, Ga, which is a Mack Truck dealership. Mick owns the dealership and the truck. Mick is a fool for mack trucks, obviously, but also has a few cars restored or in the process. He takes them to a level that most of us can't afford, but can most certainly appreciate. Gerald, who is the dedicated painter and restoration tech,and I, have become friends in the process of finishing the interiors and cosmetic details on these vehicles, which is the fun part at the end. A point where the vehicle begins to take shape, and you can see that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Not where I'm at now, but someday hope to be. But the only antique trucks I see here belong to Mick. This is a Mack Truck dealership, and I get the impression that parts and service departments here are not geared toward restoration work, or hobby trucks.