'New truck on the way'

• 3 weeks later...

I would come along and do all the driving and buy all the fuel, but I have to wash my hair and have my weekly bath tonight.

Send pics!

I was able to stretch out my bathing routine to once a quarter in the name of conservation.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

You must be going "Green". Green as in the color of your fingernails full of fumunda cheese after scratchin'

Balls ceased to form cheese once placed into the formaldahyde solution.

I scratch the resultant scar tissue enough it no longer grows.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

The guy wanted the wrecker bed so he kept it and the PTO. I would rather have it to haul hay or pull my gooseneck. Probably start looking for a set of air ride tandems that already has a fifth wheel and go that route. We need to get my dad's B-42 put back together and then we will start on this one. Someone did some poor body work on the back of cab so it really needs to get redone. The ol' truck runs great and seems to have a real tight front end. Sure would hope to have it put together to hit some shows this summer, we'll see. R

post-4463-0-86217000-1329327570_thumb.jp

post-4463-0-93109600-1329327754_thumb.jp

• Like 1