Allis Chalmers scraper

Breaking news- Randyp buys scraper, hires helper, doubles dirt moving capacity!

Daingerfield, Texas-

Randyp has added a new scraper to his dirt moving operation and hired an operator

post-1374-0-83145300-1327927019_thumb.jp

so he can concentrate on driving the new dump truck, which is twice as big as his old dump truck.

post-1374-0-03707600-1327927235_thumb.jp

thanks to Hatcity- the brains of this outfit.

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Daingerfield, Texas-

Randyp has added a new scraper to his dirt moving operation and hired an operator

so he can concentrate on driving the new dump truck, which is twice as big as his old dump truck.

I hope OSHA doesn't see her on the jobsite without a hard hat or safety glasses!

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Daingerfield, Texas-

How did I get dragged into this? I know nuttin 'bout scrapers

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

here is my scraperpost-3449-0-27357100-1328239975_thumb.jp 1953 heiliner pan hseries cummins 5 speed cable controlled. the dozer is a 1996 td-12cxp 142 hp. with 27"pads. sold the dozer in 2006 and bought a mini excavator with the cash.

• Like 1

We the unwilling, Lead by the unqualified, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful.

Give me A IH OR JI Case or CaseIH Tractor w/ a Set Reynolds Dirt Pans (aka scrapers)!! IF I GOT BE AROUND A BOUNCING ASS SCRAPER ESP IF IT IS A TEREX TS14 Good Lord Please Put me on a D8 OR D9 Push Cat Pushing the scraper .

I Dont want to bounce like a Basket ball all day & then feel like im bouncing like a basket ball @ the end of the work day.

Oh BTW Tom that top pic w/ girl & the paddle wheel scrapers looks familar i dont have no idea where it came from :whistling::loldude:

:mack1:

• Like 1

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude:

Give me A IH OR JI Case or CaseIH Tractor w/ a Set Reynolds Dirt Pans (aka scrapers)!! IF I GOT BE AROUND A BOUNCING ASS SCRAPER ESP IF IT IS A TEREX TS14 Good Lord Please Put me on a D8 OR D9 Push Cat Pushing the scraper .

I Dont want to bounce like a Basket ball all day & then feel like im bouncing like a basket ball @ the end of the work day.

Oh BTW Tom that top pic w/ girl & the paddle wheel scrapers looks familar i dont have no idea where it came from :whistling::loldude:

thanks for discovering that picture Mack!

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

i could run this all day and feel like i did sumthin, this would load better that a ts-14 and run more material in a day.

gg2

We the unwilling, Lead by the unqualified, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful.

I have never ran one of those acrapers, but I've told that the guy on the push dozer can make ya or break ya at the end of the day..... Ernie DS

I always thought I wanted to get off the dirty scraper and set on the push dozer. So they let me one day - longest day of my life. All I did was push those damn things forward in the cut then back up and push the next one, over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

At least on the scraper you saw a little different scenery as you made your round.

I have never ran one of those acrapers, but I've told that the guy on the push dozer can make ya or break ya at the end of the day..... Ernie DS

heh heh,,yeah Ernie, the guy on push dozer can give you a pretty good jolt, however, plan things right and you can give him bout as much punishment right back, matter fact, ifn hes not buckled in, can prolly put him up on hood of dozer. Its prolly best if all get along with one another on those jobs. randyp

thanks for discovering that picture Mack!

Yw Tom thought it may come in handy round here . :P

Ya I've done my time on both ends of the Scraper/Push Dozer situation . For me i rather be pushing but i perfer a Push Cat w/ A Cushion Blade if i a gotta push scrapers all day long . (but that dont always happen) <_<

I always thought I wanted to get off the dirty scraper and set on the push dozer. So they let me one day - longest day of my life. All I did was push those damn things forward in the cut then back up and push the next one, over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

At least on the scraper you saw a little different scenery as you made your round.

Ya I agree w/ ya there Olive. it's alot like operating a self propelled roller or a tractor & sheepsfoot roller :ROUND & ROUND OR BACK & FORTH All day long . :wacko: & insted of looking @ dogs ass your looking @ a Cat's ass all day . ;)

later yall

i could run this all day and feel like i did sumthin, this would load better that a ts-14 and run more material in a day.

gg2

Exactly my point GG. I Feel more productive on a tractor/pan set up. plus 9 out of 10 time no push dozer is needed . & a tractor & pan is easier to manuver (sp?) on smaller jobs .

Amen!!! bulldog man,,,,randyp

Glad to see great excavting minds think alike Randy . B)

heh heh,,yeah Ernie, the guy on push dozer can give you a pretty good jolt, however, plan things right and you can give him bout as much punishment right back, matter fact, ifn hes not buckled in, can prolly put him up on hood of dozer. Its prolly best if all get along with one another on those jobs. randyp

Amen Brother Randy !! Anit that the truth !!

later yall

Here is another scraper, this one was in NZ at a park where a major water project took place.

Easy there boy. Yur gonna make ole randyp get stiff just thinkin about that scraper........

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Heh, i wil make your gorilla pay for that picture Rob! randyp

And now she'll never want to come home.

Kinda like; Sticks and stone will break my bones, but whips and chains excite me.

Rob