Allis Chalmers scraper

you guys are great , far better than tv, and knowledge, well dont look like ill be running a scraper or lookin for a job running one soon, ill stick with the best lookin macks i can get in

:WELCOME: To BMT !! It's a sure bet that your in the right place for the :mack1: Fever.

We all have a blast w/one another it's a trip around here. hardly ever a dull moment . & Some how the subject of threds get turned around to Women . (OtherDog is a good example of how fast a thred can get turned around here. :blah::loldude: ) My opinon trucks & women have 1 thing in common: both cost money & your gonna keep spending money on both or both will put ya down high & dry If ya dont spend any money on them ;) . No Wonder why the subject threds get twisted around to women around here :loldude:

Oh btw my name is :mack1: & was named after the greatest name in trucks (aka bulldog man on BMT)

Hope ya have a blast while your here w/ us.

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I bet this is more his speed:

https://www.purplewa...gi?120315/D8766

post-6658-0-68224300-1331814473_thumb.jp

Now dammit David; It is only Thursday and when randyp gets a look at that photo the ensuing "big ole boner" is gonna encite great difficulty for him to finish the task at, or in hand.

He has got to make a living you know and posts like that make it difficult.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.