Time to step it up....

Freightrain

Bit the bullet and got what I really wanted. Been looking for a few years and this came into my life and I had to get it. Super clean, low miles, near unmolested and ready to ride.

2007 Softail Custom, 96ci/6 spd. Black and chrome! I trailered it home today(uh, it snowed yesterday), so now I have to sit and look at it for 3 months LOL!!! (woe is me).

The picture does it no justice. First saw it Monday evening and knew I was going to do whatever it took to own it.

Just had to share.

07softail1.jpg

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

What suxs is it's been really nice up to this past Thurs. We haven't had much of any snow yet this year. Of course they called for a good dump on Friday/Sat and it actually did! Of course they say mid 40's by Tuesday, so it's not long lasting. Don't want to ride in the salt/crap, but likely will take it around the neighborhood at some point.

Most I can do is sit on it and rev'r up LMAO!!!

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Yea,........now all it needs is a HOT Babe on the back of it tooling down tha highway. Did I say HOT BABE ?.........lets see now i'll have to make a call to OD and see if he can post a hot babe on larry's motorbike.

Congradulations Larry!

mike

I want to be there when Larry is 'splaining" that one to the girlfriend!

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Don't want to ride in the salt/crap, but likely will take it around the neighborhood at some point.

Don't be a dumbass like me. A friend of mine came in the fire house one winter day with his new scooter. I asked him if I could spin it around the lot and he handed me his helmet. I promptly hit the only ice patch on the lot, dumped the bike and tore up my knee. Bike was fine; I was out of work for three months.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

I want to be there when Larry is 'splaining" that one to the girlfriend!

Rob

Larry..........tell Rob that you are still a real man and you don't have a nose ring in your nose. I sure hope you don't. At least when I visited you last year, you did not have one then. Ya might need to post a photo of your nose tonight so we all can see the truth.

mike

Yea,........now all it needs is a HOT Baby on the back of it tooling down tha highway. Did I say HOT BABy ?.........lets see now i'll have to make a call to OD and see if he can post a hot baby on larry's motorbike.

Congradulations Larry!

mike

post-1374-0-13147300-1326621038_thumb.jp

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Believe it or not, I'm quite certain ridership is in that one's future. Everybody else in this family rides so "Kinley" will be no different.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Sorry to use Kinley to goof on Mike without Nikki's permission and authorization- here's a serious biker babe for you Mike.

I'll bet with the right amount of "tender and caressing touch" you could make her drip at the ankles.

Larry's poor motorcycle.

Rob

Sorry to use Kinley to goof on Mike without Nikki's permission and authorization- here's a serious biker babe for you Mike.

Hey Baby,.......why are you riding Larry's bike and not ours? Yes i'll buy you a truck load of Twinkies if you will ride with me and not him.

LOL

mike

Hey Baby,.......why are you riding Larry's bike and not ours? Yes i'll buy you a truck load of Twinkies if you will ride with me and not him.

LOL

mike

Mustache ride?????

Rob

Yea, and what you see is what you get. Talkin bout gettin an eye full. Bring it on heavy.

mike

I do think you would get your ears wet with that one from the "flaps".

Rob