Little 64' B model for sale

Let's see - I am the high bidder, but I am poor and tight as the bark on a hickory tree.

How many people are on this site? If I offer each of them 50 cents not to bid on it, I wonder it that would work?

I am always either a day late or a dollar short - usually the later

• Like 1

Let's see - I am the high bidder, but I am poor and tight as the bark on a hickory tree.

How many people are on this site? If I offer each of them 50 cents not to bid on it, I wonder it that would work?

if'n I has "Momma" fix you up one of her famous "chilli burgers", just about 20 minutes later you wouldn't think you was quite so tight. I know cause I learnt to drop and cinch my belt up half way down my ass to keep my cheeks together so I don't leak.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

if'n I has "Momma" fix you up one of her famous "chilli burgers", just about 20 minutes later you wouldn't think you was quite so tight. I know cause I learnt to drop and cinch my belt up half way down my ass to keep my cheeks together so I don't leak.

Rob

My youngest son let out a silent but deadly one in church last Sunday. Everyone around started shifting in the pews wondering who had cut the cheese. He thought he got away with it, but my wife knew who it was (she has a keen sense of smell), and she reached over and grabbed a hunk of his hair and gave it a jerk so everyone knew who the guilty party was!

I used to help shear sheep for a neighbor (that was ALL I did with the sheep by the way) that was so tight, he would go out of the house to go to the bathroom in his garden to help build up the soil. He also got banned from the local Texaco station because he never bought shop towels, he just helped himself to the free ones at the gas pumps. He also used old bed box springs to patch holes in the fence, and he used baling twine to tie up all his gates - I never could tell which side was the hinges and which side was the latch.

Next time Momma makes some Chilli Burgers, let me know in advance and I will send you some Backer Beef!

Thats me! i will be high bidder on something,with 25 seconds left,an some no-good bastard will "snipe" it right out from under me! LOL! sure wish i could type fastern' 10 words an hour,spose that might help! pretty much given up on the whole ebay thing (for now anyway LOL!).......................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Thats me! i will be high bidder on something,with 25 seconds left,an some no-good bastard will "snipe" it right out from under me! LOL! sure wish i could type fastern' 10 words an hour,spose that might help! pretty much given up on the whole ebay thing (for now anyway LOL!).......................Mark

Your best bet is not to bid on it at all till the very end,you will just drive up the price by doing so,make up your mind what ya want to spend and put your bid in the last five seconds,thats what I do anyway ,seems to work out better for me..

Mark - You need to pay me to bid on stuff for you, I would only charge you 50% or so of the final purchase price - what a bargain. Then, I would wait until after the thing sold, and if it turned out to be a piece of junk, I would say that you had bought it, and if it was real cherry, I would say that it was me that bought it. How about that deal?

Someone on here does need to buy that little B model, based on the other items the guy has, I bet it is in better shape than he even describes it as. How come all the good things come up for sale right after I am finally breathing again after paying my property tax bill?

I'm a no good, sniping, bastard. Not the worst thing I've been called though.

Guilty!

Man I've heard that too many times in my life.

Swear I never do nothin wrong, but everytime I get the blame; I've been framed, etc... (Cheech and Chong).

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I used to use a third party computer bidding service that would bid for you right at the last second. It failed to place my bid for me once on a real good deal and I stopped using it. I prefer to fly by the seat of my pants anyway. Organization just gets in the way of my artistic expression.

If you want to see some cold hearted, throat chokin', mean spirited snipin', you should see how women act on auctions for clothes and crap. My wife is almost scared to bid the way some wenches act over a $2.00 shirt.

Boys and girls - the word for the day is: MOOLAH

I think the part where I do not have enough moolah is going to come into play on this, especially when you dial in the amount of moolah the freight will cost to get it home.

I have a nephew in Greenbelt Maryland that I have never got to visit yet, because plane tickets cost so much moolah, so it might be a East coast road trip excuse to go see him?

But that truck should and will bring more moolah than I want to spend - I always shoot myself in the foot - I don't spend the moolah on the one that doesn't need much work, I buy the basket case because it is cheap and then spend way to much moolah on the back end.

Moolah is cattle farmer and mafia goon talk for money - it also is the name of the female wrestler, do you remember The Fabulous Moolah?

You get lots of useless information for your moolah here baby!

I was bidding on truck.4 days left and it is already over$2,500.00 I am out of bidding unless it stays near where price is now.Cab does look clean from pictures. I do not want to get in bidding war with others that want it more than I would. Anyway I would like to take trip to Nevada to look at White out there after vacation. Joe D.

I was bidding on truck.4 days left and it is already over$2,500.00 I am out of bidding unless it stays near where price is now.Cab does look clean from pictures. I do not want to get in bidding war with others that want it more than I would. Anyway I would like to take trip to Nevada to look at White out there after vacation. Joe D.

Why don't you meet up with me and split driving back?

Rob