B Model and A Model Parts trucks for sale

yarnall

I have several gas powered Mack parts trucks for sale. My father and I have collected them over the years to save them from the torch or as potential projects. The township has tagged them as nuisance vehicles and given us 30 days to get rid of them. We will hide some of them behind the pole barn on my property, but others will have to go. I would like to sell them whole, but will sell parts. Whole trucks will be priced better than scrap price. Make an offer if you are interested. I have more pictures and can take more. They are located outside of Pottstown, PA near the intersection of PA 100 and 422.

Thanks for looking,

Michael Yarnall

610 764 8283

yarnallvmd@hotmail.com

Sorry you have to break up your collection...

Leslie,

The good trucks are all inside. We bought these for parts and to save them from the torch. I have room to hide several of them. If I can sell some I won't have to cut any up. Hopefully someone can use some parts and we'll hold on to the rest until the township comes after us again.

Mike

It is hard to believe that cannot do what I want on my own property. I am allowed to mow the grass and pay the taxes. These trucks can be seen from the road, but it is not like anyone is looking out their front window at them. They are not hurting anyone. They have been canvasing the township for the last 2 years. I knew it was coming. I have been told that if they are out sight they are ok. Unfortunately the property is on the side of a hill and there isn't much good flat area. I have room behind the pole barn for about 15 vehicles. There are already & back there and 12 vehicles were tagged. Maybe I'll put up a big fence.

Mike

I meant 7 back there.

When I built my new shop in 2000 I investigated such a scenario as this. I went with industrial zoning as opposed to commercial which gave me a lot more control of my property as to what I could, and could not do. Basically, anything can be done with an industrial zone rating. Of course the flip side is the cost of taxes which are about 10% higher, but this is highly offset by the lack of harrassment endured through the years, mainly due to trucks much the same as you have experienced.

I don't know if rezoning is an option for you, but it has worked well for a few people I know with similar problems.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

My property is zoned industial, but my house is there too. I need variances to build the buildings where I wanted to so they put some stipulations on about what I can have outside. I do not have a business there. It did allow me to build a much bigger building. The trucks that were tagged are on my parents property next to mine and a vacant lot that my brother owns next to them. They are zoned residential. I don't have much chance of changing any of these things. At some point I will buy another property where I can have trucks without the harrassment, but I have to stop buying trucks so I can save up some money.

Tom- Thanks for the offer. We'll see if we can get rid of anything on here first.

Mike

My property is zoned industial, but my house is there too. I need variances to build the buildings where I wanted to so they put some stipulations on about what I can have outside. I do not have a business there. It did allow me to build a much bigger building. The trucks that were tagged are on my parents property next to mine and a vacant lot that my brother owns next to them. They are zoned residential. I don't have much chance of changing any of these things. At some point I will buy another property where I can have trucks without the harrassment, but I have to stop buying trucks so I can save up some money.

Tom- Thanks for the offer. We'll see if we can get rid of anything on here first.

Mike

No problem just trying to help out in anyway i can...

Tom

"Nothing Breaks Wind Like A Bulldog"

This sounds nuts but would a tarp work? My granddad when he was alive had a old Rambler that he parked after he got his 100k miles outta it in the side yard. They lived in a nicer neighborhood , so the town came by 10 or 15 years after he parked it and said get rid of it or cover it up. He put a canvas tarp over it and that got him by.

Like I said ,id love you have one of your old trucks, I wish I was closer.

This bullshit has to stop.Until we all stand up to these bastards,they'll continue to rule our lives as they see fit.Were they on your property without permission???File charges for tresspassing.Stand up to them,don't roll over and play dead.I've fought many,many battles over my old trucks,one in court where I stood to be fined ten of thousands of dollars and serve jail time.I'm still here,my trucks are still here,and my county's zoning administrator knows he will get his head blown off if he evers steps on my property.This is America,guys.Where would we be if George Washington gave in just cause it looked like he couldn't win.If everyone who is ever faced by this same situtation raised holy hell and fought back,maybe things wouldn't be the way there are now.

Sorry for some of my language but this is one topic that pisses me off to no end.

Well said brotha! Your right, this s**t has to stop. For crying out loud its his damn property!

Tom

"Nothing Breaks Wind Like A Bulldog"

This bullshit has to stop.Until we all stand up to these bastards,they'll continue to rule our lives as they see fit.Were they on your property without permission???File charges for tresspassing.Stand up to them,don't roll over and play dead.I've fought many,many battles over my old trucks,one in court where I stood to be fined ten of thousands of dollars and serve jail time.I'm still here,my trucks are still here,and my county's zoning administrator knows he will get his head blown off if he evers steps on my property.This is America,guys.Where would we be if George Washington gave in just cause it looked like he couldn't win.If everyone who is ever faced by this same situtation raised holy hell and fought back,maybe things wouldn't be the way there are now.

Sorry for some of my language but this is one topic that pisses me off to no end.

I agree to a point. That point is that the enforcement guy is a police office and he already has a gun. I'm not going to pull a gun on a cop. I am surprised that there has not been a bigger up roar. There were hundreds of vehicles tagged in my township and I have not heard anything about it. I guess if I don't say or do anything who will. They are right along the road, but it is private property. I am not willing to spend the money on a lawyer and the potential fine is $100 per vehicle per day. Maybe you could come out here and tell them how it should be. I appreciate the sentiment from everyone. I'm not going to pull a gun on anyone. I am not going to get tied up in a legal battle and I'm not going to pay fines. I guess I'll just roll over and do what I'm told. Mike

I think I missed the boat on organizing the residents. They started tagging vehicles over 2 years ago. That is when I should have talked to the other residents. Now that they have all cleaned up their properties why would they want to help me? They will allow one vehicle under a tarp per property. We have 3 properties there so that is 3 we can keep. Also if they cannot see them they will not do anything. I am going to get a fence put up at my house to hide them. They are not doing anything about trailers, registered or not. I will put the trailer where the trucks were. I have more than enoough to fill up that space after I move the trucks. I have gotten a 2 month extension on moving them. As long as I am making progress I can have more time. They do not know that I am just moving them from one property to another, but if they cannot see them at my house they will not come looking for them. I know it is not a perfect solution, but I can live with it. Mike

• 4 weeks later...