Secret Spy Camera

other dog

olivetroad was relaxing in the hot tub

The older I get the more deer I shoot off my front porch. Last year I shot a little low and put a hole in the metal gate on the side of the yard. Looks kinda cool.

I don't own a hot tub, but my kids all think the big stock tank was really designed to do double duty as a swimmin' pool

I just checked the photos on my ACME secret spy camera to see what BMT members were doing.

Here's what I found-

Rowdy Rebel's in his sleigh

Dozer's getting in trouble

Underdog was trimming the hedges.

Rob was mixing the batter...

Randypee...self explanatory

umodelnut was skiing

Mark had just finished decorating the tree.

olivetroad was relaxing in the hot tub

hatcity was lounging in the pool

other dog was cooking

that looks like fun what i was doing.....but i dont recall doing that. LOL :twothumbsup::banana::loldude:

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

Ole Spot went off down road and fornicated, fellow gave me one of his pups. I will get a pic of it today. You gotta see this one, hes really gonna be a good replacement for Spot ifn a hog ever gets the best of him. Hes bout to get old enough to start taking him with me a lil bit. Fine looking pup, chip off the old spot. I will get a pic sometime today or tommorrow and post it. Gonna let Spot show him the ropes and turn him into a warrior! randyp

Brilliant observations, Tom. My boom truck has become my most useful piece of equipment in many ways. 10-year-old Maggie has become quite adept at the controls while I execute the job at hand. Note how she expertly maneuvers in close to the power lines (and dad lives to tell the tale).

If I may be so bold as to offer a critique of your report, you should have flipped Umodelnut's spy photo to show him skiing offset to the left.

Gregg

Randy- gotta name the new dog dumass.

C'mere dumass

sit down dumass

Go on, hop in the truck dumass

Nah, cant do that Hat,,,then my wife would be jumping in truck and sitting and all that,,,too much confusion there,,,heh heh,,,woman ever reads anything on here, my ass is grass,,,,randyp

i know what you mean randy. if my wife reads any thing about her on here i might have to take you up on the pond haulin because ill have to move. texas might be far enough away i dont know though shes crazy enough to follow

If she can haul dirt, bring her too,,,,heh heh (spllitting firewood would be a plus too) randyp

Sure hope my dogs never have pups......

post-3242-0-57230900-1323713222_thumb.jp

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Now thats some funny shit right there! looks like Tom nailed it! only thing missing was the bottom of my christmas tree,Butch and Sundance always love to help ol' pop decorate the tree,but seems they cant hold their beer as well as they used to!...........................Mark

post-5836-0-13414700-1323782159.jpg

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Ole Spot went off down road and fornicated, fellow gave me one of his pups. I will get a pic of it today. You gotta see this one, hes really gonna be a good replacement for Spot ifn a hog ever gets the best of him. Hes bout to get old enough to start taking him with me a lil bit. Fine looking pup, chip off the old spot. I will get a pic sometime today or tommorrow and post it. Gonna let Spot show him the ropes and turn him into a warrior! randyp

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Brilliant observations, Tom. My boom truck has become my most useful piece of equipment in many ways. 10-year-old Maggie has become quite adept at the controls while I execute the job at hand. Note how she expertly maneuvers in close to the power lines (and dad lives to tell the tale).

If I may be so bold as to offer a critique of your report, you should have flipped Umodelnut's spy photo to show him skiing offset to the left.

Gregg

might be him on the 4-wheeler. when it was his turn to ski they reversed direction and went around the pond counter clockwise.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.