B 83 in Greensboro

MHfred

I do NOT know anything about this truck. I received an email from a friend in NC that contained this info.post-9041-0-85033500-1322763776_thumb.jp

Fred

I often get involved w/ liquidating vehicles / tractors etc. that may have value above scrap value to collectors etc. D.H. currently has the attached B-83 Mack on our scrap yard on Hilltop Rd. in Greensboro.

I wondered if you might know of some one that was particularly interested in Macks that would “save” this truck from being crushed. I have attached a picture of it & can send additional pics. if you like.

John Conrad

Equipment Manager

D.H. Griffin Companies

cell ph. 336 215-9474

of. ph# 336 931-5507

of. fax# 336 931-5501

www.DHGriffin.com

• Like 2

It's about a hour away from me. I called John today. He will call back in the next couple of days. This truck was owned the same house mover that owned the burnt DM800 I bought on Ebay a couple of years ago. Anyone need it? Or any parts? It's probably been in the south most of it's life and not rusted out.

• 2 weeks later...

It's about a hour away from me. I called John today. He will call back in the next couple of days. This truck was owned the same house mover that owned the burnt DM800 I bought on Ebay a couple of years ago. Anyone need it? Or any parts? It's probably been in the south most of it's life and not rusted out.

. Hay David could you post sOme pics of that DM. It would be cool to see it. Thanks, vinny

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

If that truck gets shredded,I hope they strap the SOB that brought it to the scrap yard in the driver's seat.

anit that the truth. i'd like to bet my hands on a B80 SERIES :bulldog3: Myself .

Glad to hear somebody saved the ole :bulldog3::twothumbsup: .

BTW I Remember DH Griffin they are a demolition contractor in N.C. My granddad sub contracted for them several years ago on a demo job here in Millington on the Navy Base. & sold them dirt also.

later yall

:mack1:

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude: