Obama joke of the day

David

The Pope and Obama are on the same stage in Yankee Stadium in front of a huge crowd.

The Pope leans towards Mr. Obama and said, "Do you know that with one little wave of my hand I can make every person in this crowd go wild with joy? This joy will not be a momentary display, but will go deep into their hearts and they'll forever speak of this day and rejoice!"

Obama replied, "I seriously doubt that! With one little wave of your hand.... Show me!"

So the Pope backhanded him and knocked him off the stage!

AND THE CROWD ROARED & CHEERED WILDLY and there was

Happiness throughout the land!

Kind of brings a tear to your eye, doesn't it?

• Like 2

glenn akers

The Pope and Obama are on the same stage in Yankee Stadium in front of a huge crowd.

The Pope leans towards Mr. Obama and said, "Do you know that with one little wave of my hand I can make every person in this crowd go wild with joy? This joy will not be a momentary display, but will go deep into their hearts and they'll forever speak of this day and rejoice!"

Obama replied, "I seriously doubt that! With one little wave of your hand.... Show me!"

So the Pope backhanded him and knocked him off the stage!

AND THE CROWD ROARED & CHEERED WILDLY and there was

Happiness throughout the land!

Kind of brings a tear to your eye, doesn't it?

Now I am offended right back!!

I like it.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

For the sake of our children and grandchildren I will be donating my time and money to the ABO campaign next year. It will be the first time in my life to work on a campaign but I feel it is that important.

Never heard the term "ABO" David. What is this?

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I saw him on TV last night, Ican't beleive what comes out of this guys mouth! He's selling he same BS that he sold 3 and a half years ago!! Only this time the tax payers are paying for it!! and the worst part about it is there are people out there still buying it, what the hell is wrong with people today?? I think if some of these same people were at the horse races, they would still want to put money on the horse that just lost the race!!

BULLHUSK