EYE CANDY (added more pics.)

macksmoke

Mannnnnn, that would make a great street rod. I could see a Mountain Motor inside the frame. I bet randyp will jump at this project and have weekends at the local speedway.

mike

Randy is such an ol' fart, he prolly ran it brand new

• Like 1

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

I guess RANDYP don't have nothing to say. Maybe he doesn't like it. Well I tried!! :loldude:

heh heh,,,I just now looked at this post, sorry, been tooo busy trying to dig my way out of a hole in the ground, and im the one who caused the hole. I wonder if they made a model with air conditioning too? It would not be fun spending a day on that one, or for that matter, 2 minutes! Thats a real invention there. randyp

heh heh,,,I just now looked at this post, sorry, been tooo busy trying to dig my way out of a hole in the ground, and im the one who caused the hole. I wonder if they made a model with air conditioning too? It would not be fun spending a day on that one, or for that matter, 2 minutes! Thats a real invention there. randyp

I was leaf blowing all yesterday afternoon and I was tired after I ate supper, home made chili, ready to call it a day, and started watching this show about Texas hog hunters and stayed up watching until almost midnight.

There was a man, his wife, a grown son and daughter, and a whole bunch of dogs like Spot. They'd all go out and hunt pigs, the dogs would catch 'em then they'd grab them and tie their legs and throw them on the Jeep and go home and make sausage.

That's a very condensed version right there, but I liked it. Dogs like Spot. And the daughter was looking good- big boobs and packing heat too!

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I was leaf blowing all yesterday afternoon and I was tired after I ate supper, home made chili, ready to call it a day, and started watching this show about Texas hog hunters and stayed up watching until almost midnight.

There was a man, his wife, a grown son and daughter, and a whole bunch of dogs like Spot. They'd all go out and hunt pigs, the dogs would catch 'em then they'd grab them and tie their legs and throw them on the Jeep and go home and make sausage.

That's a very condensed version right there, but I liked it. Dogs like Spot. And the daughter was looking good- big boobs and packing heat too!

Yeah Tom, i seen that show a couple times. I even thought bout getting Spot one those fancy "armor plated chest protectors". I axed him if he wanted one, and he said "hell no, only a pussy would wear one of those, it might get in my way of killing and butchering, sides all that, I want blood on me, not some dam bib!" randyp
  • Like 1

I got boobs too, but just "man boobs" randyp

I hear "motorboat" sounds in the background. What have you been teaching that gorilla?

Rob

• Like 1

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.