1980 mack ,runs great mack rears,

RowdyRebel

Ran when parked.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I don;t know, kinda looks like it parked itself last time it ran.

If you look at the skid pattern in the rocks from the rear axles, it appears to have been dragged sideways to it's current position.

Such a shame. Owner/moron probably settled with the insurance carrier, kept the truck due to age, and is trying to "double dip" into the pot.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

If you look at the skid pattern in the rocks from the rear axles, it appears to have been dragged sideways to it's current position.

Such a shame. Owner/moron probably settled with the insurance carrier, kept the truck due to age, and is trying to "double dip" into the pot.

Rob

Funny. I was wondering yesterday how much of the damage was caused by Machine Moving it. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

4000.00 ????...back to the garage to hugggg my trucks!!

Makes you feal good about yours dont it?

It's astonishing how much people are asking for 20-30 year old Macks....and to think some people say Mack trucks don't hold their value :tease:

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!