Chicago area dumps

post-61-0-29686800-1320549481.jpg

Here's a pic of my Celli B613LST

That got A/C in it?? Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Look in my Photo album.. theres a pic of 2 celli trucks I was able to save from the torch. Will also see 2 Tanzillo R models that we used to get the celli B models out of the field they were in. that same week the guy cut up 3 celli R models. I think we saved an A model as well? anyways they were taken about 8 years ago. I was able to use the Celli truck for its frame and misc parts. used a engine and trans out of my 1s Bmodel that was owned by Reliable wrecking Winfield ILL

I also drove a ex Paulmbo R model for my first driving job. Red frame with orange and black paint. Was a 300 with a 6 speed 4.17 rears. Common speced R model. rode like crap but was a tank. there may be a pic of it in my album. if its there you will see a yellow R model with Kanzler on the side.

other Chicago companys

Prairie

Plote Const

Ozinga

Meyer met

AA conte

Plaza

Greco

Sid kamp

jack Gray (chicago?)

Trent

Yea. there were not without issues. Sheet metal was pretty bad around all the seams. only thing that was in ok shape was that the drivetrain was all intact. I later went to Celli yard and bought up some of their old alum 5 hole budd rims. they had some NOS B model doors and fenders as well. on another note 2 years ago they knocked down the C.T.C/ Northwest Mack building. They had a NOS F model day cab and some other parts in a trailer that was scraped. They did save the Bmodel water truck. It went to OE express in Wauconda. sits in their yard...

Trent.

Look in my Photo album.. theres a pic of 2 celli trucks I was able to save from the torch. Will also see 2 Tanzillo R models that we used to get the celli B models out of the field they were in. that same week the guy cut up 3 celli R models. I think we saved an A model as well? anyways they were taken about 8 years ago. I was able to use the Celli truck for its frame and misc parts. used a engine and trans out of my 1s Bmodel that was owned by Reliable wrecking Winfield ILL

I also drove a ex Paulmbo R model for my first driving job. Red frame with orange and black paint. Was a 300 with a 6 speed 4.17 rears. Common speced R model. rode like crap but was a tank. there may be a pic of it in my album. if its there you will see a yellow R model with Kanzler on the side.

other Chicago companys

Prairie

Plote Const

Ozinga

Meyer met

AA conte

Plaza

Greco

Sid kamp

jack Gray (chicago?)

Trent

Hi Trent, yes "portions" of that "A" model were saved. I didn't need the whole truck and it really was rough.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.