downloading pics

joes mack

I use the "more reply options" on bottom right.

hit the browse button and find the pic.

Click open. It will show just an address from the computer. Hit add to post, it will then show up.

• Like 1

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Click open. It will show just an address from the computer. Hit add to post, it will then show up.

sorta-kinda what I do. I hit "browse", then I might have to choose from pictures, documents, or wherever I saved the picture as. When I find the picture I want I right click on it, then click "select", then "add to post".

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

It appears to me Joe wants to "upload" pics from his computer to this site. Explanation above is how to do it.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

to upload from the gallery you have to save the picture first- just right click on it, then left click "save as" pictures, documents, or whatever. That's how I repost Rowdy's and others pictures.

Reading how Tom doctors, massages, and tinkers with pictures is kinda like hearing a sniper tell how he adjusts windage, elevation, and reads mirage for that "One shot, One kill". randyp :tease::banana::notworthy:

you have to select "more reply options", as hatcity said. then you should see "attach files" and "browse" in the lower left corner of the reply box.

next thing ya' know everybody will be screwing with everybody's pitchers.

What, you mean like this?

post-6084-0-78838200-1318721725_thumb.jp

• Like 2

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"