Extreme Overkill!

vision386

One thing is for sure; He didn't drive through Hoboken NJ to get into NYC!!

Hey Ernie,could'nt ya just see this thing trying to make a right off Tonnelle ave. somewhere? LOL!...............Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

:SMOKIE-LFT: I'd have to agree that's a little bit too long for a daily driver. You'd be hopping alot of curbs in most towns just going around the corner with the tractor itself. It does look cool though even for a Diamond Reo.

• 1 month later...

It was at the South Bend show. It is almost 50 feet in length with an air ride and lift axle in the middle. I don't see the practicality.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

It was at the South Bend show. It is almost 50 feet in length with an air ride and lift axle in the middle. I don't see the practicality.

Rob

Did you notice how it sagged in the middle?It also had a set of trailer landing gear mounted ahead of the drive axles,don't know what the idea of that was.

Did you notice how it sagged in the middle?It also had a set of trailer landing gear mounted ahead of the drive axles,don't know what the idea of that was.

I thought that was just my eyesight. I figgered the axle in the middle was to keep it from flexing as it traveled the roads. I seen the landing gear also but never thought too much about it.

Strange contraption is what I thought.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I thought that was just my eyesight. I figgered the axle in the middle was to keep it from flexing as it traveled the roads. I seen the landing gear also but never thought too much about it.

Strange contraption is what I thought.

Rob

It could be like an Rv but instead of using airbags the landing gear could be independent of one another.level it out and also when the air gets low and the down force comes off the lift axle more weight gets rolled forward and down. Now saying this I have never seen this truck in person. Just speculation

It could be like an Rv but instead of using airbags the landing gear could be independent of one another.level it out and also when the air gets low and the down force comes off the lift axle more weight gets rolled forward and down. Now saying this I have never seen this truck in person. Just speculation

You are probably correct. The way the truck was parked I never looked at the left side as it was against a building. Those jacks probably were independent of one another.

Rob