Mike Jr.'s New Ride

post-61-0-00108500-1302914488_thumb.jpg

My son is on his way home with the latest addition to our working fleet.Picked it up at Mander's in MN this afternoon.

Nice ride Mike! Mikey will love it! I hope this isn't cutting into your old truck fund, don't forget about those MH's. I am gonna try to get a peak at them next week...

My son is on his way home with the latest addition to our working fleet.Picked it up at Mander's in MN this afternoon.

Mike

is ol Sid Manders still around. Helluva guy!!! B-52 pilot shot down over Germany.........POW and escaped with the help of a German officer who attended the same university in the USA as Sid did. He said as they drove out of town he was laying on the floor board looking up and could see American aviators that had been captured hanging from the street lights.!!!

• Like 1

Mike

is ol Sid Manders still around. Helluva guy!!! B-52 pilot shot down over Germany.........POW and escaped with the help of a German officer who attended the same university in the USA as Sid did. He said as they drove out of town he was laying on the floor board looking up and could see American aviators that had been captured hanging from the street lights.!!!

That is great story!

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"

Ok, Let's look at this... Pop has a rawhide and now Mikey has a rawhide... hmmmmmmmmmm so is Mike Sr. the next one to get a rawhide?

Think I'll be driving my old Superliner for a long time,yet.They are super nice trucks,though.This one was pretty hard to pass up.All Mack drivetrain,333k miles,super clean,APU,headache rack,2 big alum. storage boxes,Dura-brite wheels,and damned near new tires all around.Mikey is really,really happy with it.He pretty much lives in the truck now,so I wanted to find him a good one,hopefully this one will be it.

Mike

I'll have to check on that next time I talk to Joe.I met Sid along time ago at either Walcott,or maybe it was the convention in Bloomington.

This is the first dealing I've ever had with Manders,and was pleased with the whole transaction.

Mike that is a great looking truck all that chrome will keep Mikey busy,the stacks look better behind the doors instead of behind the sleeper. i will have to check it out at Walcott. Ron