Aths National Meeting

The ATHS National meeting is in South Bend, IN May 26-28 at the St. Joseph County 4H Fairgrounds. It would be a very great pleasure to meet some of you folks if you are planning to go. Let me know.

Best regards,

John

If I were in the area it could be a possibility. I always wanted to go to a national convention but never have. Baltimore a few years ago was probably the best opportunity i'll ever get and I couldn't make that.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

my first and only convention was back in 05' at Auburn IN (north east part of the state) when I came around the corner and saw over a thousand trucks I started acting like I had just seen my first set of boobs! you know the feeling...dumb stare, drool running out your mouth, almost driving over people. The east and midwest draws a big crowd of mixed trucks. West coast is all Paccar for the most part.

• Like 1

If I were in the area it could be a possibility. I always wanted to go to a national convention but never have. Baltimore a few years ago was probably the best opportunity i'll ever get and I couldn't make that.

I did get to see the show in Baltimore,i was still living in Jersey at the time,and all the stars and moons lined up right for a change! plus,it was only about 60 miles away,we had a GREAT time,tons of trucks (lotta Macks),good food, even seen some half nekkid wimmin!!!i was like a fat kid in a candy store! i bob-tailed to the show,so if you came in a truck,you did'nt have to pay or look for a place to park! the guys put me right by the entrance/exit,hung a big banner on my truck "welcome to Mack counrty"! i wish there was another one planned closer to home,last thing i want to do on my time off is travel! but thats the only one i have been to myself,the next few years aint lookin'good either,their all out west!........Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

I'm trying to make it this year with a Mack but don't know which one yet. Planning to drive the R612, (winch truck) and haul one of the older ones.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I think we should all discuss some type meeting at one of the Mack events,be a once in a lifetime thing,who knows,maybe turn out to be an annual get-together,look at all the damage we do here on the interweb! imagine that in person! be nice to put a face to some of the names on here,and i for one can talk a lot faster then i can type! and none of us are getting any younger!.....just a random thought!.........Mark

Then everybody would hate me in person instead of behind a keyboard. But hell, I'd even shine up my best tooth if we were to get together.

I've already scheduled the week for Macungie this year; I'm going!!

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I think we should all discuss some type meeting at one of the Mack events,be a once in a lifetime thing,who knows,maybe turn out to be an annual get-together,look at all the damage we do here on the interweb! imagine that in person! be nice to put a face to some of the names on here,and i for one can talk a lot faster then i can type! and none of us are getting any younger!.....just a random thought!.........Mark

Watt's tent at noon on Sat. always works for Macungie. Maybe the entrance of where ever the vendors are located would work for AHTS. Unless Watts is also going to be there.

Then everybody would hate me in person instead of behind a keyboard. But hell, I'd even shine up my best tooth if we were to get together.

I've already scheduled the week for Macungie this year; I'm going!!

Rob

Ah,you're too hard on yourself there bud! nobody hates you !(with maybe the exception of that yutz that was on here sometime back),Motorworks300???? LOL! that douche that was offering all the timely mechanical help tips,how to adjust your airhorn bearings etc.....when is Macungie?.....Mark

Ah,you're too hard on yourself there bud! nobody hates you !(with maybe the exception of that yutz that was on here sometime back),Motorworks300???? LOL! that douche that was offering all the timely mechanical help tips,how to adjust your airhorn bearings etc.....when is Macungie?.....Mark

It's always over father's day weekend. Daughter and wife are planning to go too. "Momma" wants to see the basis of my "sickness", (her words)

Rob

That's right. We should meet in Rob's back yard in July. I'll bring a grill,and Rob would be assured of having enough fuel to get there.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

i wish there was another one planned closer to home,last thing i want to do on my time off is travel! but thats the only one i have been to myself,the next few years aint lookin'good either,their all out west!........Mark

Next years ATHS show is in Springfield, MA.

I'm not sure if we'll make it out to S. Bend. We were planning a west coast trip with the fiver,but I'm not sure that's going to happen now. I am planning on bringing the 52 to Macungie in June.

Not to be a whiner, but it seems like every year DW and I plan a long trip with the fiver the price of diesel heads for the $4.00 mark. Makes it a little hard to hit the road. I don't know how you O/O's are making it.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

Well, I have plans for going to South Bend this year. Haven't made a convention since Auburn! Sure was a good time meeting up with all the guys and talking trucks.

I'll be trying out the longggg legs of my truck this year.... Yehaaw! 85 mph and the wind at my back LMAO!!!! (ya, right). It will likely take a strong wind to push it to 85 mph with a trailer.

Diesel fuel will likely kill alot of traveling this year even with my racing schedule. I've got a race at Indy on May 7th but with coming out to South Bend two weeks later I'll likely not go to Indy(even though I really want to go).

I know the ATHS group will have a big gathering, maybe on Sat?

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"