Gambi-Trying To Catch Up

hatcity

Ahh...yea, 30. Thanks to everyone... :thumb:

The b-day was good...had family over today and cooked out, ate too much... Nice to see that I'm not quite too old to still get cards with cash in them though. :banana:

Ever wonder how a blind person knows when to stop wiping?

gallery_1977_876_21691.jpg

The b-day was good...had family over today and cooked out, ate too much... Nice to see that I'm not quite too old to still get cards with cash in them though. :banana:

G-money is always good

(Grandma)

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Happy birthday. I seem to remember 30 but that was about 30 ago. :pat: There's a lot of wisdom in what bigen said about it. :loldude:

30 huh? dam! seems like i was just 30 about 17 years ago!........happy birthday!........Mark AKA(the furniture hauler guy)

Speaking of "the furniture hauler guy" I saw an article in "Moving Out", the free truck paper, about Clark Transfer this week.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Speaking of "the furniture hauler guy" I saw an article in "Moving Out", the free truck paper, about Clark Transfer this week.

I used to do the broadway show "thing" but got tired of being on the road 3/4 months at a time, now i just run under their authority,so i pretty much do my own thing.....me and one other guy have been doing the dedicated furniture/store fixtures now since 06' like it a lot better,allows a little flexibility,get to be home a little more. Clark is a really good outfit with an interesting history.......www.clarktransfer.com "about us" good story of the company history,and a few pictures of old trucks.............Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.