R795 On Ebay:

Rob

Seen this truck on ebay a little while ago. The guy really brags it up such as just needs a little "TLC". The interior is average for the age but sure would pass for rough. Also says it has 56K rear axles, sure look like 34's to me. Also makes it sound like parts for the V8 are readily available anywhere.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1974-MACK-SEMI-TRUCK-ROAD-TRACTOR-TR-V-8-ENGINE-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem3cad983796QQitemZ260610471830QQptZCommercialQ5fTrucks

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Seen this truck on ebay a little while ago. The guy really brags it up such as just needs a little "TLC". The interior is average for the age but sure would pass for rough. Also says it has 56K rear axles, sure look like 34's to me. Also makes it sound like parts for the V8 are readily available anywhere.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1974-MACK-SEMI-TRUCK-ROAD-TRACTOR-TR-V-8-ENGINE-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem3cad983796QQitemZ260610471830QQptZCommercialQ5fTrucks

Rob

A little TLC? my thinking is that ship has sailed!.....mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

A little TLC? my thinking is that ship has sailed!.....mark

I like the the mention of a small crack in the windshield.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

They also forgot to mention the truck will need a roof skin which is a whole nother can of worms. This means the interior reinforment panels will be rotted along with the trough and flange the rear window recesses into...........

Probably be a really nice truck recabbed if the frame, and suspension are

solid.

Rob

56 k rears those are 38's @ best if they were a 44k or bigger Mack rears they would have the cones on the ends . & a little TLC ? Barry @ Watts & the fellas in parts @ Tri State in Memphis would just love me if i bought that truck . :P

later yall

:mack1:

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude:

Well,granted it ain't real pretty,but for the price,I'd sure be interested if I was looking for a R795.At least it runs.I was bidding on a Brockway 760 that didn't run and it ended up bringing $6500,now that's crazy.

Does any one know who ended up with that brock 760, was a nice lookin truck.

GG2

We the unwilling, Lead by the unqualified, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful.

Does any one know who ended up with that brock 760, was a nice lookin truck.

GG2

Heres one that got away,when i first started trucking i ran an end-dump for a family friend, he was looking to upgrade to a new R-model but our local mack dealer did'nt want to give him anything on a trade so he offered it to me for $3500! woulda,shoulda,coulda!......mark

post-5836-127510215339_thumb.jpg

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

That R model is sure unusual looking with the long front and short rear. It looks likes someone hooked to the rear of the cab on an R600 and stretched it backwards. Some would like that look though - kinda looks like it was built for hard work. Easy enough to stretch the frame, but if left as-is it would be something that not everyone else has - there can't be many 700's like that.

That R model is sure unusual looking with the long front and short rear. It looks likes someone hooked to the rear of the cab on an R600 and stretched it backwards. Some would like that look though - kinda looks like it was built for hard work. Easy enough to stretch the frame, but if left as-is it would be something that not everyone else has - there can't be many 700's like that.

raber//////// jh berra had a bunch of them

Rob

it has 40k rears at the heaviest because it only has 5spoke hubs 44k and up is 6 spokes

user posted image