Mystery Valve

Mike

Question........on the B61 Model what is the apperatus beside the air governor on the firewall that is larger and has a valve that can be turned by a tee handle? I'm thinking this is another reason why my shutters will not close, but not 100%

Thank You

mike B)

Question........on the B61 Model what is the apperatus beside the air governor on the firewall that is larger and has a valve that can be turned by a tee handle? I'm thinking this is another reason why my shutters will not close, but not 100%

Thank You

mike B)

That is a resorvoir for putting in shutterstat fluid.The tee shut off is to cut air off the bowl so you can add fuild or if you want the shutters to stay open then cut the air off there.

That shutter stat fuild is as hard to find as binker fuild.

glenn akers

That is a resorvoir for putting in shutterstat fluid.The tee shut off is to cut air off the bowl so you can add fuild or if you want the shutters to stay open then cut the air off there.

That shutter stat fuild is as hard to find as binker fuild.

Hi Glen,

I was just guessing good. I have only been looking around and spotted it this past weekend. Can I use something in a 10 weight oil or steering fluid? I probably need something that won't cause rubber to swell or anything that will deterorate this unit.

I been staying clear of that expensive commodity ( BINKER FUILD ) it's like trying to get a date with Rob's daughter. :D

mike B)

Hi Glen,

I was just guessing good. I have only been looking around and spotted it this past weekend. Can I use something in a 10 weight oil or steering fluid? I probably need something that won't cause rubber to swell or anything that will deterorate this unit.

I been staying clear of that expensive commodity ( BINKER FUILD ) it's like trying to get a date with Rob's daughter. :D

mike B)

Hey!! You're in Luck!! I have several pints of NOS "blinker fluid" left over at the shop. Also got Johnson rods, Kunuter valves, (lifetime warrenty) muffler bearings, stantion remover, (spray only) and many new, left over, or obsolete fine products guaranteed to make your life easier.

Prices available upon request!

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Kunuter valves, That reminds me of a night forman one time at freightliner. He ask me what i found wronge with a brake system problem and knowing that he would not understand i told him i adjusted the knuter valve but would have to be replace next time it came in.Some months later i over heard him telling a customer that he may need to bring his truck in and clean and adjust the knuter valve.

glenn akers

Hey!! You're in Luck!! I have several pints of NOS "blinker fluid" left over at the shop. Also got Johnson rods, Kunuter valves, (lifetime warrenty) muffler bearings, stantion remover, (spray only) and many new, left over, or obsolete fine products guaranteed to make your life easier.

Rob

What about Muffler Belts, and i'm lookin for NOS doomaflichey valves for the Ford. Oh yeah Rob we have those board stretchers at work like what you was asking for.....now who was wanting that 5 gallon bucket of air????

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

Yea guys,

I smelled that fish along time ago on my first job, my junior year of high school. The printing company I worked for sent the new guys out of the building to find some galley strechers. When I took off across the street to another printing company thinking very hard about what I was going to tell them, our porter stopped me and was smiling real big and said there was no such thing as a galley streacher. So I did not want the guys to feel that the joke had been a failure for them. I proceeded across the street anyway and just went inside and sat down in their lobby and talked to the beautiful recepionist. So my excursion was not a bad one after all. What was funny about the whole thing was someone at the company had to finally come and get me. So the company lost time on two people and me.....well I made friends with a wonderful woman that day.

mike B)

Rob

The wiggly pins are really loose on my wobbly shaft, and I can't find new bushings anywhere. I don't think they even make them anymore- don't suppose you'd happen to have a set of them laying around would you?

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

A few years ago at work they hired a new janitor. One day he came back in the shop and said he was going across the street to the lumber yard and ask us if we need any thing. One of the mechinces said that he need 10 post holes. About ten min. later he called and ask what size because they had some that was deep and deeper.

glenn akers

The wiggly pins are really loose on my wobbly shaft, and I can't find new bushings anywhere. I don't think they even make them anymore- don't suppose you'd happen to have a set of them laying around would you?

If your shaft is wobbly; I can't help.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Someone's mind is in the gutter! :lol:

Gutters are to contain/route rainwater or some other type of liquid runoff.

I have personal limitations and am cognizant of them.

Somethings, I just cannot help.

Rob

Yea guys,

I smelled that fish along time ago on my first job, my junior year of high school. The printing company I worked for sent the new guys out of the building to find some galley strechers. When I took off across the street to another printing company thinking very hard about what I was going to tell them, our porter stopped me and was smiling real big and said there was no such thing as a galley streacher. So I did not want the guys to feel that the joke had been a failure for them. I proceeded across the street anyway and just went inside and sat down in their lobby and talked to the beautiful recepionist. So my excursion was not a bad one after all. What was funny about the whole thing was someone at the company had to finally come and get me. So the company lost time on two people and me.....well I made friends with a wonderful woman that day.

mike B)

If you worked at a printing company then you would know what a box of half-tone dots are!!! :lol:

#1 on A-model registry

If I drink because of work, why can't I drink at work?

I can't help but wonder if the guy who started all this conversation ever sold his truck?

Actually, he probably forgot about it by now.

PVS

Hi Paul.

I think the thread got crossed as Mike started the conversation about locating a "mystery valve" on the firewall.

It had to be Other Dog whom is responsible for this misguidance that the path of progression has assumed.

Of course, "I had nothing to do with it".

Rob

Hi Paul.

I think the thread got crossed as Mike started the conversation about locating a "mystery valve" on the firewall.

It had to be Other Dog whom is responsible for this misguidance that the path of progression has assumed.

Of course, "I had nothing to do with it".

Rob

Now I'm confussed.... :wacko: .....I guess i'd better go home and check to see if my truck is still there. If it is then i'll start blaming OD for anything that comes up like some others here.

Paul, tha bumblebee and myself were looking for you guys at Huntsville but didn't see hide nor hair of ya.

:D

mike

Mike,

You have a right to be confused -

I was reading two forums back to back, and talking on the phone.

Waaay too much activity for me on a Thursday. And I got disoriented.

Anyway, I apologize for suggesting that you were selling your truck.

It's that darn Rob again - always messing with my mind.

Seriously, we were at Huntsville with Jimmy's Kenworth W900A. A blue & white

original paint scheme long nose truck with a Caterpillar 3408 engine. Parked next

to the dark blue Mack H-67 tractor.

We also took in the Davidson Space and Rocket Center on Saturday afternoon.

It was right next door to our hotel. Fascinating stuff!!

Sunday we went over to the North Alabama Railroad Museum. Nice old stuff in there, too.

There was a B-53 (red & silver) truck that was just recently finished - did you

look that over at all? The details and the workmanship were superb!

I think it came in late Friday or early Saturday. It might be the nicest "resto-mod" Mack

I have ever seen. The integration of the updates were really impressive.

Are you going to make it to Macungie?

Paul Van Scott

I'm on the udder side of the world LMAO @ the rare bits

I have a gr8 source of obtaing such items

check it out

Swipe,copyn Paste in to new window

http://kalecoauto.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=7&zenid=b58d08d668827079a3c2f76f8b822c4a

LOL

Must get me sum of them Wiper blade sharpeners

wipersharpener.jpg

Wiper blades not cutting it? Why replace them, when you could sharpen them? This high grade whetstone is all that you would expect from our quality line of KaleCoAuto products. It features three sharpening surfaces for different sizes of wiperblades.

LOL

cya

§wishy

Mike,

You have a right to be confused -

I was reading two forums back to back, and talking on the phone.

Waaay too much activity for me on a Thursday. And I got disoriented.

Anyway, I apologize for suggesting that you were selling your truck.

It's that darn Rob again - always messing with my mind.

Seriously, we were at Huntsville with Jimmy's Kenworth W900A. A blue & white

original paint scheme long nose truck with a Caterpillar 3408 engine. Parked next

to the dark blue Mack H-67 tractor.

We also took in the Davidson Space and Rocket Center on Saturday afternoon.

It was right next door to our hotel. Fascinating stuff!!

Sunday we went over to the North Alabama Railroad Museum. Nice old stuff in there, too.

There was a B-53 (red & silver) truck that was just recently finished - did you

look that over at all? The details and the workmanship were superb!

I think it came in late Friday or early Saturday. It might be the nicest "resto-mod" Mack

I have ever seen. The integration of the updates were really impressive.

Are you going to make it to Macungie?

Paul Van Scott

Paul it's ok about the truck just kidding around. Glad ya got to enjoy the museums and such. I saw the Kenworth, looked great and the H67. I came in thursday just before noon just like I said I would. Someone was kidding with me about my red Mack cap as I walked through the gate but I was so already engrossed with the trucks I ignored the guys. I hope that was not your group. I almost forgot bobby as I wandered to the first row of trucks where the 1943 M1A1 Army wrecker was at before I went back to the gate to call bobby ( Bumblebee ). Got my first suntan of the year that day,was so dehydrated came home and drank about a gallon of water.

Won't be able to go to Macungie this year cause of the garage being built we have been dragging our feet. I'll go to Lincolnton in July to party with tha mixer if all goes as planned.

mike

Now I'm confussed.... :wacko: .....I guess i'd better go home and check to see if my truck is still there. If it is then i'll start blaming OD for anything that comes up like some others here.

Paul, tha bumblebee and myself were looking for you guys at Huntsville but didn't see hide nor hair of ya.

:D

mike

Paul's like Rob in the fact that they like to remain a mystery...no one knows what they really look like, or what they're really up to, where we put pictures of ourselves out there for all the world to see. I'm gonna check the post office tomorrow to see if I can find their pictures on the wall.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Paul's like Rob in the fact that they like to remain a mystery...no one knows what they really look like, or what they're really up to, where we put pictures of ourselves out there for all the world to see. I'm gonna check the post office tomorrow to see if I can find their pictures on the wall.

Several folks have met me on the board. The "chick magnet" is me. Some just refuse to believe it. Although the photo was a couple years old when posted, it is still an accurate representation.

Lucky I have thick skin as the artwork could be deemed offensive to some. I was hoping to make Macungie this year, (but our government had other intrusive plans for me in this timeframe) to clear up your doubts. One of these days the mind will be put at ease.

Rob