Mystery Valve

Mike

Several folks have met me on the board. The "chick magnet" is me. Some just refuse to believe it. Although the photo was a couple years old when posted, it is still an accurate representation.

Lucky I have thick skin as the artwork could be deemed offensive to some. I was hoping to make Macungie this year, (but our government had other intrusive plans for me in this timeframe) to clear up your doubts. One of these days the mind will be put at ease.

Rob

Greg Rider started that offensive material, putting his head on "your"(?) body. Then I got kinda carried away...sorry about that. But it WAS funny as hell, wasn't it!

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Greg Rider started that offensive material, putting his head on "your"(?) body. Then I got kinda carried away...sorry about that. But it WAS funny as hell, wasn't it!

I've been made fun of and the brunt of jokes most of my life so nothing bothers me anymore. I laugh with the rest of you guys.

Being unhappy is no way to go through life.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I've been made fun of and the brunt of jokes most of my life so nothing bothers me anymore. I laugh with the rest of you guys.

Being unhappy is no way to go through life.

Rob

no, it's not. besides, I don't even have the original face anymore, the 22 year old fella, so I had to make new ones.

I'm on the udder side of the world LMAO @ the rare bits

I have a gr8 source of obtaing such items

check it out

Swipe,copyn Paste in to new window

http://kalecoauto.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=7&zenid=b58d08d668827079a3c2f76f8b822c4a

LOL

Must get me sum of them Wiper blade sharpeners

wipersharpener.jpg

Wiper blades not cutting it? Why replace them, when you could sharpen them? This high grade whetstone is all that you would expect from our quality line of KaleCoAuto products. It features three sharpening surfaces for different sizes of wiperblades.

LOL

cya

§wishy

That's just funny right there! I wanted the porcupine seat covers as sonn as I saw 'em, but they're just to expensive.

I used to have an ACME products catalog saved, as used by Wile E. Coyote, but I lost it or deleted it somewhere along the line.