Where's Rob?

other dog

Rob has been MIA all day now...i'm gittin' kinda worried :rolleyes: -hope Momma didn't finally do him in. :(

Anyhow, I went to the shop today and took a couple of chains and flags off that load of rebar, and measured the tool box on my trailer. Got some onion sets on the way home and planted them. Went to Wal-Mart and got some fertilizer and stuff, then tilled the fertilizer in. Made an insert out of some 2x 10 plank I had for the tool box on the trailer, so next time the door flies open on the Capital Beltway some Friday evening maybe all my stuff won't hit the road. Put a ham in the oven-it's almost done.

Just didn't want you to think i've been loafing all day- but "Tombstone" was on TV when I came in, then "Wyatt Earp" came on next-both on A&E. I watched 'em both. Jo prefers "Tombstone", mostly because of Val Kilmer I think, but I think "Wyatt Earp" is better. Val Kilmer is great as Doc Holliday, though Dennis Quaid ain't bad, but Kevin Costner is way better as Wyatt Earp than Kurt Russell...but that's just MY opinion. Both are good movies. I told Jo Sam Elliott should have been Wyatt instead of Kurt Russell and "Tombstone" would have been better. I said Sam Elliott was born to be in a western, and she can't stand him for some reason. And for some reason I just can't quite see Kurt Russell as Wyatt Earp.

That's the "Big Mack Movie Review" for this week...what's your opinion?

Anybody seen Rob?..if he was gonna r-u-n-n-o-f-t he coulda' at least told somebody :angry:

...wonder what she's gonna do with the r-model :rolleyes:

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Wow....I thrashed in the garage all morning: Got the oil changed in the B, got the front shocks hooked back up again(what a project that was), that's for another day, worked on stripping out the ol '67 F100 pickup. Took a quick road trip with budd to pick up his clutch in Painseville, Ohio. Got back and continued working on '67 F100 getting wiring harness out of it. Soon to be loaded up and scrapped into new Hyundias.

Came in to find Pale Rider on............Classic Clint eastwood. Love that movie. Have seen bit/pieces of Wyatt Earp. Love all the actors. Always enjoyed Sam Elliot too.

Haven't heard from Rob. Maybe he's packing for his road trip this week? He's head'n Eastbound and down.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Wow....I thrashed in the garage all morning: Got the oil changed in the B, got the front shocks hooked back up again(what a project that was), that's for another day, worked on stripping out the ol '67 F100 pickup. Took a quick road trip with budd to pick up his clutch in Painseville, Ohio. Got back and continued working on '67 F100 getting wiring harness out of it. Soon to be loaded up and scrapped into new Hyundias.

Came in to find Pale Rider on............Classic Clint eastwood. Love that movie. Have seen bit/pieces of Wyatt Earp. Love all the actors. Always enjoyed Sam Elliot too.

Haven't heard from Rob. Maybe he's packing for his road trip this week? He's head'n Eastbound and down.

oh yeah, that's one of my favorites too.

Only thing I watched today was Me Myself & Irene, other than that nothing interesting. Rob might be runnin for his life after she seen what he was doing to the r-model. Did you just get a '67 for parts and junkin it out Larry. Fixin to say don't tell me your gonna have to downsize in the vehicle department already 'eh?

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

Guy's

I got this feelin that Rob is trying the Easter Bunny outfit on.....and hiding all the eggs he's bought from himself. And tomorrow he will go outside and look for all them eggs. Wish we could all be their to see it happen.......Today I have been cleaning the Harley......Man that job of getting into all them crevices is one tough task, but it has to be done. Only touched the B today but have not started it this weekend. Watched a Si-Fi movie, then went for a 30 minute ride on the Harley. I like the attention it gets, but sometimes it gets a bit too much and I don't like that.

Got to go eat supper

mike

What I started with:

SDC10138.jpg

As of yesterday:

SDC10187.jpg

SDC10186.jpg

I bought it in Jan '02 as a daily driver and it was really nice. Once fuel got to $4/gal I parked it and sitting in the driveway it just rusted to pieces, sadly. Since I bought my '95 F150 I don't need it around anymore(for hauling stuff). Using a 67-72 pickup website I've pretty much sold most of the usable stuff. From Alberta, Ca to California is where it's going piece by piece.

Larry

Hey Larry,

I was close to you on Friday. I took my MH to Hartville Feed to have it weighed (12970#) and then to North Canton BMV (Rt. 43, State Street, and Cleveland Ave.) to get it inspected, OH title, and license. What a hassle at the Title Bureau! :angry: Over an hour but it is "OH legal" now. Drove it straight back to Congress Lake since it was a rainy day.

Ham, green beans, and mashed potatoes for Easter. Leftover ham - M, T, W, Th, and F. :thumb:

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Rob has been MIA all day now...i'm gittin' kinda worried :rolleyes: -hope Momma didn't finally do him in. :(

Anyhow, I went to the shop today and took a couple of chains and flags off that load of rebar, and measured the tool box on my trailer. Got some onion sets on the way home and planted them. Went to Wal-Mart and got some fertilizer and stuff, then tilled the fertilizer in. Made an insert out of some 2x 10 plank I had for the tool box on the trailer, so next time the door flies open on the Capital Beltway some Friday evening maybe all my stuff won't hit the road. Put a ham in the oven-it's almost done.

Just didn't want you to think i've been loafing all day- but "Tombstone" was on TV when I came in, then "Wyatt Earp" came on next-both on A&E. I watched 'em both. Jo prefers "Tombstone", mostly because of Val Kilmer I think, but I think "Wyatt Earp" is better. Val Kilmer is great as Doc Holliday, though Dennis Quaid ain't bad, but Kevin Costner is way better as Wyatt Earp than Kurt Russell...but that's just MY opinion. Both are good movies. I told Jo Sam Elliott should have been Wyatt instead of Kurt Russell and "Tombstone" would have been better. I said Sam Elliott was born to be in a western, and she can't stand him for some reason. And for some reason I just can't quite see Kurt Russell as Wyatt Earp.

That's the "Big Mack Movie Review" for this week...what's your opinion?

Anybody seen Rob?..if he was gonna r-u-n-n-o-f-t he coulda' at least told somebody :angry:

...wonder what she's gonna do with the r-model :rolleyes:

Rob might have gotten enough fuel to come over to your place and get his needed B parts that you have :lol:

#1 on A-model registry

If I drink because of work, why can't I drink at work?

Ken, you went by my place getting to BMV. I'm four blocks north of Kames Sporting goods.

That new BMV sure is alot easier then going downtown and finding parking and walking 4 blocks and then find out you have to go thru metal detectors to get into building. I went there the week they opened last July and gee, no one there, only person in there. Nice, quick. Seems that went down hill?

Larry

Just rolling back into town. Been holding down one of the kitchen chairs chowing on mother in laws cookin for the past couple days. Had son, daughter, dogs, hot dogs, chilli, cornbread, and all the good eatin stuff for Easter that could be had. NO eggs!! Momma says if I eat eggs, I sleep in a tent as she don't feel like gettin involved in another one of our "contests" to see who leaves first from a closed room, (I always win).

Don't much get eggs no more cause of the last fiasco involving cops, eggs, and public transportation. Ya see, other people don't much care about me and Momma's "contests" on the bus; That's when the cops got called, and we had to walk to work in the cold. My silk shorts are damned cold on my ass cheeks so don't want to make that mistake again. On the brighter side, there are always seats available now for us both, and people actually move so we can sit.

Only thing that went less than perfect yesterday was when the floor gave way under my chair in the trailer house from a leaking roof. I was hobbling over to sit down, pulled out the chair, stepped foward and when the particle board floor busted through, I caught my ear on the wagon wheel lamp fixture hanging from the ceiling. Of course this damned thing had to rip loose from it's mountings in the fiberboard ceiling panel and fortunately the wires stopped it from crashing down into my bowl of chilli. I then got myself situated, sat down and stirred the chilli so I didn't have to look at the crusty looking garbage sitting on top. Tasteless stuff really as I didn't even know it was there. I did stir Mommas' bowl also when she wasn't looking or she might have been pissed at me again. Earlier in the day I came to the table having not washed my hands after removing the "cheese" from between my toes. She really was unimpressed about that too.... Couldn't have been too bad cause she didn't say nothing when eating about it.

My son bandaged up my leg as I only had undershorts on so got scraped up a little bit. Daughter got a clean pillowcase to use as a bandage while mother in law liberally applied "Neosporin" to promote rapid healing. You see, these people really do think I be special.

The rest of the Easter get together was uneventful. Didn't get to talk no trucks as nobody else was there except us.

Far as that load of rebar: Where's it going, and how long, and what day are you leaving? I've done zero'd in on the mixer and am in bad need of good, useable parts, (especially a nicely painted hood).

Hope you all had a great day also!!

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Far as that load of rebar: Where's it going, and how long, and what day are you leaving? I've done zero'd in on the mixer and am in bad need of good, useable parts, (especially a nicely painted hood).

Hope you all had a great day also!!

Rob

It's going to King George, Va.- near Fredericksburg. It's probably on the way now. Someone else is delivering it because I have a tooth doctor appointment today. I will however be leaving for somewhere this evening...I hope.

It's going to King George, Va.- near Fredericksburg. It's probably on the way now. Someone else is delivering it because I have a tooth doctor appointment today. I will however be leaving for somewhere this evening...I hope.

Aint a lot of money to be had sitting. Tooth doctor visit to be routine I hope. No fun to be had at the dentists' office unless the hygentist is cute.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Aint a lot of money to be had sitting. Tooth doctor visit to be routine I hope. No fun to be had at the dentists' office unless the hygentist is cute.

Rob

Yes, it's just a routine 6 month cleaning and check-up. If i'd rescheduled they said the next appointment I could get would be in June or July, so I kept it.

And yes she is-Mary the tooth babe I call her. You know her too?

Yes, it's just a routine 6 month cleaning and check-up. If i'd rescheduled they said the next appointment I could get would be in June or July, so I kept it.

And yes she is-Mary the tooth babe I call her. You know her too?

Keep good care of them chompers, only got one set to last ya.

Seems every dentist office has a "tooth babe". I always seem to get "Olga", or "Helga" though. I suppose they are the only ones that aren't devastated with my green teeth. Last time I went, "Helga" took this new air powered tooth cleaning machine after me and the insides of my lips and jaws was nothing but sore. I think this "thing" she was using was off the Snap-On truck.

I don't have cavities fixed anymore. Only have two solid teeth left so that is why I eat a lot of soup, chilli, and such.

Rob

Keep good care of them chompers, only got one set to last ya.

Seems every dentist office has a "tooth babe". I always seem to get "Olga", or "Helga" though. I suppose they are the only ones that aren't devastated with my green teeth. Last time I went, "Helga" took this new air powered tooth cleaning machine after me and the insides of my lips and jaws was nothing but sore. I think this "thing" she was using was off the Snap-On truck.

I don't have cavities fixed anymore. Only have two solid teeth left so that is why I eat a lot of soup, chilli, and such.

Rob

Dang it! I went all the way to Appomattox to the tooth doctor and Mary the tooth babe was on vacation this week. :angry:

Then when I went to the shop it was too late to load lumber, so i'll have to load it tomorrow. Have to be in Moneta by 3:00 to load, and my appointment was at 2:50 :(

Then I was shaving off some more Irish Spring in the mixer and cut my finger. <_<

Haven't injured myself further since I got home. :rolleyes:

Dang it! I went all the way to Appomattox to the tooth doctor and Mary the tooth babe was on vacation this week. :angry:

Then when I went to the shop it was too late to load lumber, so i'll have to load it tomorrow. Have to be in Moneta by 3:00 to load, and my appointment was at 2:50 :(

Then I was shaving off some more Irish Spring in the mixer and cut my finger. <_<

Haven't injured myself further since I got home. :rolleyes:

Kind of a bummer when the "tooth babe" doesn't get to wash your mouth out with soap and you have to do it yourself, ehh?

At least Irish Spring doesn't taste as bad as "Grannies #2 Lye Soap". I used to have a "filthy mouth" but that stuff cleaned it right up according to my grandma.

Rob