Here Ya Go, It'll Fit In The Garage Too:

Rob

Rob,

Why are ya wastin' time re-ruffin old wore-out R models??? Everabody's got dem. This here is a one of a kind (Thank Gawd!!!). If ya squint real hard-like, so yur eyez is closed...... it looks just like a Mack truck! And ya best not go callin' him from a phone with a blocked number! He's serious!!! I bet he misplaced dem decimal points.... I bet he meant $29,000.00. I couldn't imagine a one a kind like dat going for nothin' less. If ya left now, ya could bring it home and put it in Mama's Easter basket! Or maybe hide it till Sweetest Day. If dat don't score ya sum brownie points, I dunno what would!

Chris

Findlay, Ohio USA

Rob,

Why are ya wastin' time re-ruffin old wore-out R models??? Everabody's got dem. This here is a one of a kind (Thank Gawd!!!). If ya squint real hard-like, so yur eyez is closed...... it looks just like a Mack truck! And ya best not go callin' him from a phone with a blocked number! He's serious!!! I bet he misplaced dem decimal points.... I bet he meant $29,000.00. I couldn't imagine a one a kind like dat going for nothin' less. If ya left now, ya could bring it home and put it in Mama's Easter basket! Or maybe hide it till Sweetest Day. If dat don't score ya sum brownie points, I dunno what would!

Sheeeesh, I squinted so hard I thought I was blind and it still don't look like no Mack truck to me. But then again, what do I know?????

Just the sight of another "M A C K" round here will send Momma over the edge I'm sure. I"ll never forget the sound of the grinder she just got, and the sheer pleasure she had in carving on that hot dog, so I'm still on the bestest behaver I can muster.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Figg'rs.............it's dun been deleted befer I gots to reed it.

Still there Larry. I just looked again and am just as astonished.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Still there Larry. I just looked again and am just as astonished.

Rob

I'm with Larry on this one. Rob, it dun been deeleeted, you must be seein things. Maybe it's those hallucinogenic hot dogs. I sure would like to know what all the fuss is about. Only thing that happens when I squint real hard is somethin usually squeaks out the other end. :unsure:

Now this is strange. I cannot see it on my work laptop, but can readily see it on my home desktop.

I will capture the photo's and descriptions this afternoon if still available. This thing is a real "work of art"!

Rob

Now this is strange. I cannot see it on my work laptop, but can readily see it on my home desktop.

I will capture the photo's and descriptions this afternoon if still available. This thing is a real "work of art"!

Rob

Now I can see it at work too. Looks like same listing with a different number.

Rob

http://maine.craigslist.org/cto/1118702377.html

"deleted" again. Hmmmm.

Certainly hope I'm not offending anyone with the posts but it is kinda strange that it has been deleted twice.

Rob

Here it is again with a different listing number; hmmmmmmmmm,

Dang thing sure coulda fooled me.

Here is the ad replicated by yours truly.

Rob

"MINI" MACK TRUCK...This is cool !!! - $2900 (Durham Maine zip 04222)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply to: see below

Date: 2009-04-13, 11:55AM EDT

It is what it looks like. It is a "MINI MACK" truck !!! It is based on a 1988 Chevy S-10 chassis. The nose is full fiberglass "tilt" replica of a Mack. The dual stacks are real too. And so are the dual rear wheels and fuel tanks. The dash is a Mack replica also with all digital gages. The rear bed is also big truck design with fiberglass storage boxes on both sides and wood floor. The engine is the original 2.5 , 4 tech with a 5 speed transmission. This is a "user friendly" , fully operational vehicle which you can use as an every day driver if wanted. The only couple things it needs is that it has a crack in the windshield and it needs new switches for the electric windows. Thats basically it. It runs and drives perfect and gets super gas mileage too. THIS " LITTLE, BIG RIG " IS VERY NEAT !!! I bet your buddy doesnt have one like it (or anybody else for that matter). I am asking $2,900.00 or a "realistic" offer. I may consider trading it for ???? NO JUNK !!! SERIOUS UNBLOCKED NUMBER CALLERS ONLY PLEASE. 207-462-2690. thank you

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1120083590

No contact info? if the poster didn't include a phone number, email, or

other contact info, craigslist can notify them via email.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copyright © 2009 craigslist, inc. terms of use privacy policy feedback forum

Edited by Rob

now i finally see what all the fuss is about. that hings got a face only a mother could love. ..........and even that might be a bit of a stretch. that thing doesnt even begin to look like a mack. the seller did get one thing right though...............none of my buddies drive anything like it...........and probably wouldnt speak to me if i did. i would love to see some interior pics of that "big rig dash" though.

slim

kinda looks like a cross between the blue aardvark from the pink panther cartoon and spongebob squarepants. :lol:

Look real nice parked next to the mixer though, wouldn't it?

Rob

Here it is again with a different listing number; hmmmmmmmmm,

Dang thing sure coulda fooled me.

Here is the ad replicated by yours truly.

Rob

"MINI" MACK TRUCK...This is cool !!! - $2900 (Durham Maine zip 04222)

Reply to: see below

Date: 2009-04-13, 11:55AM EDT

It is what it looks like. It is a "MINI MACK" truck !!! It is based on a 1988 Chevy S-10 chassis. The nose is full fiberglass "tilt" replica of a Mack. The dual stacks are real too. And so are the dual rear wheels and fuel tanks. The dash is a Mack replica also with all digital gages. The rear bed is also big truck design with fiberglass storage boxes on both sides and wood floor. The engine is the original 2.5 , 4 tech with a 5 speed transmission. This is a "user friendly" , fully operational vehicle which you can use as an every day driver if wanted. The only couple things it needs is that it has a crack in the windshield and it needs new switches for the electric windows. Thats basically it. It runs and drives perfect and gets super gas mileage too. THIS " LITTLE, BIG RIG " IS VERY NEAT !!! I bet your buddy doesnt have one like it (or anybody else for that matter). I am asking $2,900.00 or a "realistic" offer. I may consider trading it for ???? NO JUNK !!! SERIOUS UNBLOCKED NUMBER CALLERS ONLY PLEASE. 207-462-2690. thank you

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1120083590

No contact info? if the poster didn't include a phone number, email, or

other contact info, craigslist can notify them via email.

Copyright © 2009 craigslist, inc. terms of use privacy policy feedback forum

Thats actually pretty cool looking. I saw one a while back that was a mini Peterbuilt based on a Ram 3500 Chassis. At the very least I admire there spirit. That must have been a lot of work.

Edited by merlin5577

Thats actually pretty cool looking. I saw one a while back that was a mini Peterbuilt based on a Ram 3500 Chassis. At the very least I admire there spirit. That must have been a lot of work.

I don't see anything wrong with the truck, just the way it is marketed, (of course removing the MACK references would surely help it along).

Rob

Ya, I suppose if you got rid of the gawdy sized MACK across the grille, it would be more subtle looking?

I'd be curious to find who made the nose? And why? To each their own I suppose. I've seen alot worse.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

• 4 weeks later...