To be honest you're "That Guy" ..... and another thing when you post something on here you make it "Everyone's" business. That being said let me bring something to your attention, were you a bully as a child? Meaning, calling another member a "Liberal" or a "Troll", is that all you can do is be a "Keyboard Commando" as you stated? Rob is definetly not that guy here, we all joke around here and have a good time, but all joking aside people like Rob, Herb, Larry, Tom, James, Barry and plenty others are well experienced and major participants of this board. We all might barely know each other, but as friends we take up for each other......Moral of the story, get on the damn trailer and participate like we all do or fall off and look like a jackass. You cant just show up with your chest all swelled out tryin to be bad, cause the truth will pop it for ya. We like having new members here, but participate nicely or not at all...

What about Paul? :angry: You didn't mention Paul...how come you don't like Paul? :angry: Maybe you're "that guy" :angry: - oh, you said "and many others". That would include Paul :rolleyes: ...never mind. I'm sorry :) ...I must be off now :D

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

What about Paul? :angry: You didn't mention Paul...how come you don't like Paul? :angry: Maybe you're "that guy" :angry: - oh, you said "and many others". That would include Paul :rolleyes: ...never mind. I'm sorry :) ...I must be off now :D

Oh what do you think i hate Paul? I guess i am that guy....Maybe you and Rob need to stay outa my business!! I'm my own person and I'm tellin on you guys, you have called me out on two different sites.............Just messin with ya, had to get a little laugh

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

I wish you would just mind your own bussiness.Many people do not enjoy your keyboard comando toughness and have told me don't listen to your crap and have fun.I was told there's "That guy" everywhere,and your "him" here.Just curious,are you a liberal???

I must agree with Joe. Personal attacks are not tolerated long here, and Rob has done more to help more people than anyone here.

"Keyboard commando"? Don't listen to Rob? "Many" people said that?..hard to believe that. I feel sure Rob would be the most popular and well liked member on this site.

Oh what do you think i hate Paul? I guess i am that guy....Maybe you and Rob need to stay outa my business!! I'm my own person and I'm tellin on you guys, you have called me out on two different sites.............Just messin with ya, had to get a little laugh
what's the halfway point between here and Knoxville? We'll meet there and throw down...then do lunch.

what's the halfway point between here and Knoxville? We'll meet there and throw down...then do lunch.

How's April 11th for ya? I can make us reservations somewhere in Bristol.....We can met up, fist fight till near death, then dine..We need to dress formal so bring your tuxedo. Who knows we might make a rip to Illinois to beat up on Rob.....That is if his wife don't get to him first

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

How's April 11th for ya? I can make us reservations somewhere in Bristol.....We can met up, fist fight till near death, then dine..We need to dress formal so bring your tuxedo. Who knows we might make a rip to Illinois to beat up on Rob.....That is if his wife don't get to him first

what kind of crap are you trying to pull now? Bristol's way over halfway- I think Roanoke's about midway.

Reading this thread is like rubbernecking as you drive past a wreck.

But it sure is enjoyable.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

what kind of crap are you trying to pull now? Bristol's way over halfway- I think Roanoke's about midway.

Well you know, these hard economic times and the Suburban being a V-8 I might not have enough for bandages, dinner, maybe even a movie. Then driving all the way to Roanoke. We would have to put a camper on your little Ranger just to go to Rob's

This thread is pretty fun. Mike we'll be sure to pick you up for the races. I might have to go pick up Bulldog an just to be a little backup

Rob couldn't make it that far :blah: ! He cant even get a truck out of his driveway without runnin' out of fuel! :tease::loldude::tease::banana:

#1 on A-model registry

If I drink because of work, why can't I drink at work?

Rob couldn't make it that far :blah: ! He cant even get a truck out of his driveway without runnin' out of fuel! :tease::loldude::tease::banana:

yeah, that's true, I forgot about that. Maybe we should start a "fill Rob's fuel tanks" fund so he can participate in the rumble. :rolleyes:

yeah, that's true, I forgot about that. Maybe we should start a "fill Rob's fuel tanks" fund so he can participate in the rumble. :rolleyes:

I'm down with that!!

Here ya go; Donations may commence immediately!!

Auto Affair Inc.

33545 N. IL Rt. 78

Farmington, IL 61531

I got so tired of running out of fuel in the driveway that I parked the truck. Ain't happened since!!

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I'm down with that!!

Here ya go; Donations may commence immediately!!

Auto Affair Inc.

33545 N. IL Rt. 78

Farmington, IL 61531

I got so tired of running out of fuel in the driveway that I parked the truck. Ain't happened since!!

Rob

I'm in for a gallon-$2.19 in the mail.

yea Tom,and now ya know that has been tha story of my life. Used to be a day late and a dollar short. But not anymore with todays prices I guess i'll just go with you guys I have not been in a fight since friday morning.....but man I sure still love to get into one.

Don't worry Mike I'll come buy and get ya, we can all ride in the Suburban. Might not be enough seating but a few can ride in the trunk area. I got the front windows tinted too so it should be a little more comfortable

post-1613-1238972753_thumb.jpg

I personally haven't been on this site long myself, but I think Rob has helpped as many people as he can. He does have a unique sense of humor. Like Rob said, maybe it was just a misunderstanding. I do enjoy reading what Rob has to say, and his humor. I also feel that he made a few good points in his orginal statement.

Good Luck to all,

Bert