Pictures of the Week

other dog

Good job on the stew!
Like the dogs. The red one, the green one, the tan one and the brown one.

Oh, and you didn't mention how many quarts you gave for having the Santa crew decorating your house.

• Haha 2

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

3 hours ago, Vladislav said:

Good job on the stew!

Oh, and you didn't mention how many quarts you gave for having the Santa crew decorating your house.

Oh, they live next door. They would do it for free, but I did give them each a bowl of stew 🍲

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

3 hours ago, Vladislav said:

Good job on the stew!

Zina says hey, and Merry Christmas! I know the world is crazy now, but it would be great if you could make it to Macungie again.

I went and retrieved that hand truck yesterday, and it's a nice one. Very heavy, no cheap junk here. I might have to make a little pallet of some sort for the pot to sit on so it won't tip over forward if I make a sudden stop, but that shouldn't be too hard. 

PXL_20231225_143910693.thumb.jpg.5e8a90a5a14c451d361c6dc519a86933.jpg

It would be good to put the oxygen and acetylene tanks on too, it even has the hooks to wind the hose up on. Too bad, I don't have a set of torches anyway.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mowerman said:

I bought a heavy duty one at Costco a few years back I use it quite a bit. It also collapses to horizontal position with four wheels on the ground it was around 75 bucks

I was going to get one like that, I already looked at them at Lowe's. But Randy- that's dispatcher Randy, not Randy Y,  Randy M, or Randyp- dropped by to pick up some stew and he said he had one I could have for free, so naturally I told him I'd take it. I think I can make it work. I could have really used it when we were moving, but oh well, we got it done.

I wound up with a brand new lawnmower couple years ago. Guy decided to go to electric, and he just gave me the gas job for free. It was almost new. He even brought it over here. I didn’t even have to go get it that doesn’t happen very often.

21 hours ago, other dog said:

Zina says hey, and Merry Christmas! I know the world is crazy now, but it would be great if you could make it to Macungie again.

Great to hear from Zina! 

I had been keeping her in mind yesterday, thinking of did she knew you invited that decoration crew. Sure kidding. I keep her in mind every time I remember you. It was really nice to meet in person at Macungie, no matter quite a while passed since.

Thanks for wanting me seen in your neighbourhood. I keep hopes for more travels to the US of A in the future but right at the time doubts prevail. Let's see and let's hope we will live long enough to enjoy doing cool thing. 

Happy upcoming New 2024! To Zina and to you Tom.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, other dog said:

I went and retrieved that hand truck yesterday, and it's a nice one. Very heavy, no cheap junk here. I might have to make a little pallet of some sort for the pot to sit on so it won't tip over forward if I make a sudden stop, but that shouldn't be too hard. 

PXL_20231225_143910693.thumb.jpg.5e8a90a5a14c451d361c6dc519a86933.jpg

It would be good to put the oxygen and acetylene tanks on too, it even has the hooks to wind the hose up on. Too bad, I don't have a set of torches anyway.

This truck could be made to transport barrels originally. Or maybe gas set indeed. I have two tanks in my shop but limit myself with oxigen and propane tanks. I newer trained for gas welding and was told just heating with propane is less dangerous than use of acetylene. Maybe too much of to worry about but propane is quite fine to heat up some too rusty bolt or nut.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Brocky said:

Vlad, It was also great to meet you in person at Macungie that year!!!  Hope I can visit with you again..

Thanks Brocky. Me too. 

I hope for the things to go a better way in our world.

• Like 1