58 B model

davehummell

I'm putting my B up for sale it has a 1980 260hp. Mack engine, double over triplex, Freightliner air ride 373 rear, air seat, six aluminum 22,5 rims with very good tires, power steering, aluminum 70 gallon fuel tank and aluminum battery and tool boxes, 10 ft flatbed with headboard, air dryer, a dry type air cleaner from Watts, reupholstered passenger seat and a Mack green interior with the right floormat and headliner with Sunvisor, pyrometer for turbo, working two stage jake it will see 80 plus on an interstate in overdrive, no rust on cab, windows crank up and down, heater works good, I was a Mack mechanic so I built it to fit me I did all the work in my machine shop. As it sets I have antique tags and insurance on it. Northeast Pa. near Wilkes-Barre

• Like 1

Larry I have never fully recovered from the day a guy pulled out in front of me on my motorcycle I can't lay down on a creeper I get dizzy so bad I feel bad for days and I lost some use of my left arm the shoulder never healed right I had a hole in my scull and bleeding on my brain I layed in intensive care for two weeks. Spent two weeks in physical therapy.

• Sad 2

• 1 month later...