Rebuild kit for ENDT673

I did post engine gaskets and head gaskets on another thread..  I can try to use my phone to re- post them..  the info is on the searching for a 79 head, thread. I posted on Sept. 15th

Edited by Joey Mack
Pore cell fone sperring

My guess is ENDT673 liners are not similar to EM6/E6 ones having no edge at the upper end for sealing over the firering. That's Maxidyne/Econodyne thingy and END's/ENDT's had liners with flat top end.

E6/EM6 liners are avalible through multiple aftermarket suppliers including PAI. But I have doubts on avalibility for END's. 

• Like 1

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

5 hours ago, Joey Mack said:

https://www.agkits.com/index.aspx

I have bought a few E-6 parts from this website. One thing I found was the head nuts are obsolete, but I was able to buy the studs for $1,000.00. My studs were rusty...

think this is one of those topics I wish I didn't read (sorta). $1000/oo  for studs / nuts obsolete !!!!  who would have known back then (way back )  things would be as they are. how much stuff could a person save and why . could see me walking out of Mack end of the day with my pockets full of engine head nuts because 50 + yrs later we won't be able to find them. be nuts for taking old nuts. don't think ALL parts needed for an entire engine rebuild back then were a 1K.