Another Superliner part out, this one in Long Island

Hans Remmers

Even the hood doesn't look bad and the thing is still complete. If it is.

Happily I've got luck purchasing a hood a year back (with plenty efforts and headaches) and now looking for the cab mounts and a 5 or 6 feet long section of 600 series frame rails to add them to a MH chassis I have. Would be cool to use a solid RW frame and I even lean toward pulling a sock of pennies for the deal but such the thingy seems troubleful to ship to NJ guys who forward parts my way. If they still do...

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Vlad, this still looks pretty complete other than the listing says no motor.  I've been looking for a 2' length of 600 rails for my mh. It's hard to find because everyone wants to sell the rears as a cut off. That makes a complete set of rails impossible to find.

• Like 1

spacer block under 5th wheel for added height  yet only 38 rears. ??  hauled HD trailer maybe  with light rears. better chance to make some $$ in parts rather then whole truck ?? polish doesn't make money; that looks possibly had less care mechanically too. agree based on picture of a rough life. Macks are like ole Soldiers rough life but keep on going .

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Hans Remmers said:

Vlad, this still looks pretty complete other than the listing says no motor.  I've been looking for a 2' length of 600 rails for my mh. It's hard to find because everyone wants to sell the rears as a cut off. That makes a complete set of rails impossible to find.

I also noted there's butcher tendency about rear ends. Seems like the most scrap yarders don't bother themself turning wrenches and just light up a torch. On the other hand I see plenty of folks easily weld or bolt on cutoffs to their chassis and don't have anything scratching their heads with. 

Honestly I saw relatively many parted trucks (MH's) with full length rails and rear suspension separated. Don't know if the owners would sell a portion though.

On the other hand it might be easier to buy a complete truck. Wonder what this particular guy is asking for the whole thing?

The guy probably figure it out the same thing as I did with my DM I put it up for sale a couple of times for 3500 didn’t get any calls at all now if i advertise great running 673 the engine only for five grand, I bet you people would be lining up Strange thing .. Bob

• Like 1

7 hours ago, mowerman said:

The guy probably figure it out the same thing as I did with my DM I put it up for sale a couple of times for 3500 didn’t get any calls at all now if i advertise great running 673 the engine only for five grand, I bet you people would be lining up Strange thing .. Bob

Nobody wants to pull the engine off the chassis? Also if you advertize a motor you're taking at least some responsibility for its condition. At the same time old trucks usually sell as is.

That funky red seems oversprayed to bring some "fresh look" judging by the spots on the bumper and front wheel. "Graffity" was done to hide scripts which could lead to former ownership or the kind of service.