Happy Easter fellas

mowerman

Yeah easter is about buggered for this year 

Easter is a 4 day weekend in Australia, last good weather before winter, everyone leaves the city in droves to go camping and running a muck for at least 4 days, lotta people pull a sicky and make it 5 or 6 days

Traffic is flat out with everyone heading home after the long weekend 

Cooling down very quickly this year

Everyone have a safe one

Paul 

• Like 1

Just putting some motion lotion in the ute a the bloke at servo said it is apparently the coldest Easter in 80 years in Australia 

Looks like global warming has forgotten us all, I believe the northern hemisphere has had a winter as cold as mother in laws kiss and looks like we are about to do the same 

Stay safe everyone 

Paul

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BOBWhite said:

Hey just be lucky you got something even if its snow! It rained here for the first time since I'd say August or October of last year today. Wasn't much but it got the pavement and road's damp. 

What area is that BobWhite?

5 hours ago, BOBWhite said:

SW Kansas. Also what implement is that on the back of your tractor? A rototiller or some kinda snow blower?

Just a box blade with cutting edges facing forwards and rear. I'm so sick of winter I took the blower off. I'm sure I'll pay for it this week. LOL

Lawnmowing and barbecuing looking for it soon thought it would never get here. Move from LA to Reno almost 30 years ago probably mentioned that before kind of sorry I made the move but usually Reno is not anywhere near as bad as it was this year.. Bob

• 11 months later...

That looks like some rich soil.. would live to have 10 yards of it mixed in my red dirt.

Nice going Bob. Thanks for that and yes, happy Easter little late. We had a lazy day although we did watch church service on the computer. That was pretty cool. Got a little work done on my garage not a whole lot. It was rather cold and windy and snowing. Bob

• Like 1