Canadian Freedom Convoy

70mackMB

Good for them and all the general public that is out to support the convoys! They are doing a hell of a great job putting this covid crap front and center. lf there are any BMT members in the convoy l would like to hear your comments about it. Be safe.    .....Hippy

• Like 1
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

At first I wasn't following this. But as we all know now, this wasn't about the vaccine mandates. This was about how our government is turning us into a communist country. And no Trudeau isn't the only A-hole in government....but he truly NEEDS TO GO.

Don't think Canada is communist? Lets go through the checklist.

1 Freedom of speech? Only if it is the same agenda that conforms to the Libtards. No other speech permitted.

2. Were you in the convoy? (Which incited NO Violence and NO property damage) We are going to seize your bank accounts and pull your business and operating authorities.

3. Were you in the convoy but your wife was not? We are also going to seize her bank account and put her out of business.

4. Did you support the convoy or donate money? We are going to seize your bank accounts.

5. Are you a tow truck operator that was told by the government to go in and tow trucks, but you said you did not want to be involved? We are going to seize your bank accounts and pull your business and operating authorities.

Sounds pretty F'n communist to me. You have no rights unless you suck trudeau's bag. We need to put that dick in the same building as the other spineless dick....french fries and gravy (Putin) and drop the bomb on that building.

• Like 1

for what it s worth.. I lived in Maine for 25 years and I have gotten to know many Canadian's and French Canadian's.... I love you guy's,,  been saying it for decades. When I meet a Canadian even here in N.C.  I know (1.)..  I always say how much I love you guy's...  I'm no Rambo...  But I would protect any one of you as if you were my brother..  I may be on a tangent, but really don't care..  God Bless, North  America,, the Continent !!!!  BTW....  I know enough to not 'F' with a "Mounty"...  jojo

• Like 2

I have a lot of American friends too Joey. I live by a border town. I just don't like the direction this world is going.

If I could I'd get all you Americans to boycott this country. Why? Here's an example.

I got to be good friends with a couple from Wisconsin. They bought a motel up north of me.

Some history of  the motel......my government brought in and set up  some more 'foreigners" to buy this motel. They ran it down, went bankrupt and it was condemned. Then unlike you or I being bankrupt, my gov set them up to do the same to ANOTHER motel immediately.

Now come my American friends. They move up here, spend over $500,000 of their OWN money to fix and renovate it. No financing, no grants, nothing. It now becomes the nicest motel around. He employs 9 locals in a town that has nothing. His is the only motel that is booked solid every day. He does atv tours, hunting, fishing, everything. Million a year revenue.

They go to renew their Visa's. My gov drags their feet. My friends spend $10,000 on lawyers. Still nothing. Now they can't go home to visit their kids or else they cannot re-enter this country.

Then my gov finally says "we have a new requirement. You must advertise management position on THIS WEB SITE WE PROVIDE you as part of your Visa process. My friends say "but we LIVE at the motel and run it. Why would we need a manager?"

Guess where that web site is for? He showed me a stack of 30 resumes that came in from Dhubai and India to come run the business he LIVES at. And they still have no Visa to continue to stay in Canada.

So guess what they did? They just sold the place, are going back home and said they will NEVER come into Canada again. And now two other motel/outfitters just went for sale because they are going back home to the USA.

Truly sickening.

• Sad 1

Like I said, I don't like where this is headed. the Libtards gotta go, but there's not even anyone else competent. The Conservatives can't even decide on a leader and the NDP has the same agenda as trudope.....raise taxes, more carbon tax, everybody drive electric cars (even though we don't have an adequate power grid to support them.)

Then you got the media that feeds all this fear mongering and propaganda. I had a laugh one day. I have internet in my loader and excavator in the mine but there is only one FM radio station you can get.....the CBC (Communist Broadcasting Channel)so sometimes I turn it on for the news so i can have a laugh at their BS.

Anyway they were talking bout all the supply chain shortages and the shortage of truck drivers to deliver goods.

Did you know flat lander freight hauling is an awesome career now? According to the CBC truck DRIVERS make $200,000 a year! And owner operators can make double!!

HOLY CRAP!! I better go buy trucks again!! I might actually make money this time! Bahahahaha.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

no doubt... my class 'A' is always current...  i could go back on the road, here in the Charlotte N.C. U.S. area...  I think I will wait...  driverless trucks need to kill a few thousand people before I can go out and make $250/year..  as a 60 year old guy...   sorry about my crude statement....  jojo

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Joey Mack said:

My God.... that is terrible..  is your gov. a commie gov.?  I never would have thunk it....  jojo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUYNDBRHvwE

You can watch and decide . 

9 hours ago, Bullheaded said:

Like I said, I don't like where this is headed. the Libtards gotta go, but there's not even anyone else competent. The Conservatives can't even decide on a leader and the NDP has the same agenda as trudope.....raise taxes, more carbon tax, everybody drive electric cars (even though we don't have an adequate power grid to support them.)

Then you got the media that feeds all this fear mongering and propaganda. I had a laugh one day. I have internet in my loader and excavator in the mine but there is only one FM radio station you can get.....the CBC (Communist Broadcasting Channel)so sometimes I turn it on for the news so i can have a laugh at their BS.

Anyway they were talking bout all the supply chain shortages and the shortage of truck drivers to deliver goods.

Did you know flat lander freight hauling is an awesome career now? According to the CBC truck DRIVERS make $200,000 a year! And owner operators can make double!!

HOLY CRAP!! I better go buy trucks again!! I might actually make money this time! Bahahahaha.

You expressed yourself very well.  I've wanted to reply to this thread but I'm not very good at putting the things that rattle around in my head into words.   

I'm definitely with you , I really don't like the direction we are going.  Maybe you could lead the conservatives , you got my vote , lol 

Keith 

Well Snowdog.....   I'm sorry,   I guess Trudon't and his clan are tyrants..  just curious, how bad was the effects of the trucker protest?  did Canada suffer?  and another question,  can we send Jeraldo Rivera to live with you ?   jojo

• Like 1

You wanna know how fake the media is? Castro junior  trudope can't put two words together in a sentence. he sounds like a mental case...a der er aaaaahh daaaaa.

But when they play his rally speeches on the CBC he speaks in perfect sentences. Yet on different media outlets I hear both versions and know they are the same because there is the same one woman in the background yelling the same thing.

But one has trudope mumbling like he's mentally deranged and the CBC version is edited so he speaks perfectly. LOL

13 minutes ago, Bullheaded said:

You wanna know how fake the media is? Castro junior  trudope can't put two words together in a sentence. he sounds like a mental case...a der er aaaaahh daaaaa.

But when they play his rally speeches on the CBC he speaks in perfect sentences. Yet on different media outlets I hear both versions and know they are the same because there is the same one woman in the background yelling the same thing.

But one has trudope mumbling like he's mentally deranged and the CBC version is edited so he speaks perfectly. LOL

Must have the same people working for our “president”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1