Mack gatherings/ pics

Bbb

New here curious when and where all these people with the same truck interests meet up at or when? We're just starting our journey but have done other builds and met some awesome folks along the way, we did a blue bird build and have met up with others camping that have similar builds.. there mack gatherings anywhere? And is there a topic on here I'm.not seeing full of peoples finished trucks?? Thank you

start youre own thread in one of the different catagories. ie: antique and classic Mack truck's/ Truck show's and event's/ Odd's and end's...  Everyone here is so cool that you will get responses where ever,  have you looked at the topic's list on the home page?  when someone with a lot of followers post's on youre topic. it snowball's, and many more will chime in...  Merry HaunaKwanzaMas ! Jojo

Edited by Joey Mack

The three all or a lot of Mack shows off the top of my head are: Macungie PA on father's Day weekend, The Gerhart's show in Lititiz PA in October, and the Macktoberfest at the Mack Museum Allentown PA in Late October.

Toward the bottom of the Main Page is an Events Calendar where many local shows are listed. Keep an eye on it!!

• Like 1

Brocky

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/4/2022 at 6:05 PM, Onyx610 said:

ATCA Mack Days in Lititz, PA. This is the Gerharts show Brocky mentioned. Here’s just one quick video I found from there. I had no idea Blair had a couple of superliners…

I am a Superliner fan so needless to say the video of Back in Black doing burnouts is excellent. I have seen other videos of B in B lighting them up and pulling. Iam curious about the 5th wheel being backward on this shot at Lititz, Pa. 

At first, that is what I thought. But I have seen that truck pulling, (and others), although it is hard to see with the pulling bar hooked up, but the 5th wheel seems to be turned the normal way those other times. I was just curious.

On 12/24/2021 at 7:00 PM, Bbb said:

New here curious when and where all these people with the same truck interests meet up at or when? We're just starting our journey but have done other builds and met some awesome folks along the way, we did a blue bird build and have met up with others camping that have similar builds.. there mack gatherings anywhere? And is there a topic on here I'm.not seeing full of peoples finished trucks?? Thank you

If you choose to subscribe to, ATHS or Antique Truck Historical Society magazine, you get lots of great stories, parts, vendors, much more and a calendar for truck shows and events.