Tail light robbery at Mack..

I was at Mack yesterday, getting prices for 4515 Q shoes and 996B drums.. $65 for shoes, $160 for a drum...., Last ones I bought this summer, was $45+$100...  of course our dealer here in town doesnt have them in stock... I asked if they had disc brake pads and of course,,,,, they had 1/2 a pallet... they also want $1360.00 for an engine harness for an MP-8..  whats the real price?  jojo

• Sad 1

1157 light bulb.... do you have one?  also check the base of the socket to see if the pigtail pin has sunken into the socket,,  check for power there. the ground should be good since the other lights work... jojo

mack dealership mark ups are legendary...the other day I went in to get a filters for an oil change.i was feeling lazy so I decided to buy the oil there as well (rotella t4 is what I always use) .I knew there would be a price mark up but not as high as I payed.i usually pay around 13$ to 14$ a Gallon at Walmart or home Depot. when I saw my invoice from mack  they charged 26$ a gallon..THATS CRAZY...I was already down the road a bit , yet I had the slight hesitation of turning my pick up around and returning them..I could understand a part can be marked up because it's dealership only or special order or what not..but regular engine oil that can be had anywhere? that's just bonkers what they expect people to pay.

• Like 1

It's amazing...  I just bought a bag of 10 sealing balls for the fuel line crossover tubes on an E-7/E-Tech....  $67.00... Why???I have more, but don;t have time to type it all....   jojo

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...